Author Topic: Obama's New Strategy  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Obama's New Strategy
« on: April 29, 2008, 09:35:47 PM »
I believe what is going to happen is that Obama and his campagne are going to stage a fake fallout with Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farakhan and others.  It is going to look like Obama is really more like the Whites than he is like the Black activists.  This is going to be done for two reasons.

1.  Blacks are going to vote for him no matter what.  A left winged Black politician can not do any wrong in the eyes of the Black community.  Most Blacks will not care what he does.  They will only care that there is a left winged Black man in the White House for the first time in history.

2.  White people who don't like Wright, Sharpton and other like them will be turned on to the fact that Obama also has a problem with them.  In the eyes of Whites,  Obama will look more and more like a White politician who just happens to be Black.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Re: Obama's New Strategy
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 09:52:45 PM »
  Don't forget that most American Blacks support Wright.  At the NAACP convention this past Saturday night, the introductory speaker called Wright "a prophet."  Wright's extremist, racist hate was met with applause and a standing ovation by the crowd of notable African-American civic leaders.  I think most African-Americans will see Obama as an "Uncle Tom" since he ended his association with Reverend Wright.  There stands a good chance that, if they won't vote for Obama, then they won't vote at all. 
    The Rev. Wright incident could cause more superdelegates to support Clinton, and Clinton becoming the nominee.  However, if Obama still wins the nomination, this could cause him to lose his base, the Black vote, and subsequently, the general election.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 11:07:47 PM »
  Don't forget that most American Blacks support Wright.  At the NAACP convention this past Saturday night, the introductory speaker called Wright "a prophet."  Wright's extremist, racist hate was met with applause and a standing ovation by the crowd of notable African-American civic leaders.  I think most African-Americans will see Obama as an "Uncle Tom" since he ended his association with Reverend Wright.  There stands a good chance that, if they won't vote for Obama, then they won't vote at all. 
    The Rev. Wright incident could cause more superdelegates to support Clinton, and Clinton becoming the nominee.  However, if Obama still wins the nomination, this could cause him to lose his base, the Black vote, and subsequently, the general election.

You have some very interesting points here.  Barack needs a very strong surge in White voters voting for him, especially young White voters.  It is true that if Obama goes against Wright, Sharpton and others too strongly, he will be seen as an Uncle Tom by many Blacks.  If the magnitude of friction is just right and the timing is right, he could pull off appealing to Whites on the Wright issue, while at the same time maintaining his Black support.  Of course I think the whole head-to-head with Sharpton and Wright is staged.  I also think that if Obama wins the presidency, it will then be make-up time with the Black anti-semites.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 01:03:35 AM »
The guilt ridden, White Liberals see a well spoken Black man in front of them, and they become hypnotized by the fact that he uses big words and isn't "ghetto."  They say: "We must vote for him so America will finally repent for its crimes against Blacks. It doesn't matter who he is and what he represents.  We must sacrifice our nation in order to fully absolve ourselves of our past, historical crimes."  These people will support Obama, regardless of what happens. 

Offline ccasia2008

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 03:05:57 AM »
From Asia This is Christian Chan in Singapore I'm on this site because I love Israel and I dislike it's enemies!
We in Asia I assure you detest sub human Negroid culture as the modern negroid is a direct decendant of LUCY who lived 2.000.000 years ago and was a sub human Negroid!
When we Asian scholares return home from the USA we all say your Blacks are so Horrendous! So very bad for the USA!I love America and I love love Israel but i wish Israel would have a king in charge like King david in the bible!