Author Topic: CNNs Evil Motto  (Read 663 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
CNNs Evil Motto
« on: January 29, 2009, 04:12:43 PM »
I cant believe I just saw this advertisement at CNN...

It is to sell a T-Shirt which contains the saying:

"Obama raises hand, Lifts a nation"

This is completely messianic drivel... It is almost like from our Torah where Moses raises his hands and the Israelites win, when he lowers his hands, the Israelites lose.

CNN is pumping obama clearly and without shame.

http://www.cnn.com/tshirt/index.html

Completely outrageous!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: CNNs Evil Motto
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 04:14:03 PM »
Why do you even bother putting on that leftist nazi channel anyway, FOX news is much better.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: CNNs Evil Motto
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 04:15:12 PM »
Why do you even bother putting on that leftist nazi channel anyway, FOX news is much better.

I have not watched CNN news in over six years now... I just was at Google.new {which is another left leaning piece of drek} and a link linked to CNN site...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14