Author Topic: Yekutiel's Moderator Doom Curses HaRav Carlebach  (Read 2578 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Yekutiel's Moderator Doom Curses HaRav Carlebach
« on: April 18, 2008, 02:47:52 AM »
                                                                                                      בס''ד

Doom, whom I just banned from this forum, is a Global Moderator on Yekutiel's forum.

Doom is also a member of the other hideous splinter forum Revava.

ON REVAVA, DOOM WROTE "YIMACH SHEMO" (THE WORST CURSE IN JUDAISM) AGAINST HARAV SHLOMO CARLEBACH WHO PASSED AWAY IN 1994. HARAV CARLEBACH BROUGHT MANY JEWS BACK TO JUDAISM WITH HIS MUSIC. BUT DOOM CURSED HIS MEMORY BECAUSE HARAV CARLEBACH USED TO HUG WOMEN.

This is what Yekutiel appoints as a Global Moderator on the splinter forum.

THEY PRAISE AND GIVE AWARDS TO TRAITOR INFORMERS LIKE IRV RUBIN, BUT THEY CURSE ORTHODOX RABBIS WHO BROUGHT JEWS BACK TO JUDAISM.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Yekutiel's Moderator Doom Curses HaRav Carlebach
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 02:55:51 AM »
Chaim, I have never really heard of these groups until coming on these forums they are so irrelevent no one out side these forums even know about these groups.

But I can assure you many even if they do not come to this forum do know what JTF is andt hey know what role you played with Meir Kahane it is well documented.  These are jealous microbes and this shows that they just reach for straws at this point they got nothing.   

Is their forum even 1/10th of this you see how many sections we cover?  Now I can't get on the Hebrew section cause I don't know Hebrew.  But do they have that? No.  Look at the wide array of people JTF has attracted from all around the world different countries, race, religion, and are sticking together thats why I keep reminding all we stick together we become the kind of force that these groups hate cause they fear.   

I heard these groups from you would hate me cause I am not Jewish which is fine I don't care what they think.   In fact that doesn't even effect me cause this group excepted me regardless that I am not Jewish cause I have the same beliefs.  As far as traitors go Italians believe there is one thing to do with them but.  I am a peaceful man.

You have no worries those that are here they are here cause we do believe in what the Jewish Task Force represents.

I really hate they slander you and the movement but thats what you get with envy.  Envy eats away at peoples hearts.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 03:00:47 AM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 02:57:10 AM »
Wow, look at the hatred the splinter groups show towards jews who do not fit their splintered mentality! For them to attack Rabbi Carlebach who only hugged people to bring them back to judaism will only bring destruction upon them. Chaim, if they attack Rabbi Carlebach then you should feel honored that the splinter group attacks you. The only problem is that they are pulling off their shinanigans using the kahane.org name and that is just bringing shame upon rabbi kahane. The rav must be turning in his grave when he sees what his "supposed" disciples over at the splinter group are involved in. Thank g-d our actions in jtf and the holy work you do chaim is lifting up the ravs neshama in heaven. The splinter groups attack you and rabbi carlebach while they support the informing animal rubin and they suck the toes of the dog trainer. Talk about well balanced people. Thank g-d you have banned these serpents from here and I pray that the day comes when you will be allowed into Israel so the jewish people can finally have a real leader like yourself chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 03:00:42 AM »
Were blessed and that is obvious!Lets leave all memories of them behind!
wayne jude

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 03:00:55 AM »
                                                                                                      בס''ד

Doom, whom I just banned from this forum, is a Global Moderator on Yekutiel's forum.

Doom is also a member of the other hideous splinter forum Revava.

ON REVAVA, DOOM WROTE "YIMACH SHEMO" (THE WORST CURSE IN JUDAISM) AGAINST HARAV SHLOMO CARLEBACH WHO PASSED AWAY IN 1994. HARAV CARLEBACH BROUGHT MANY JEWS BACK TO JUDAISM WITH HIS MUSIC. BUT DOOM CURSED HIS MEMORY BECAUSE HARAV CARLEBACH USED TO HUG WOMEN.

This is what Yekutiel appoints as a Global Moderator on the splinter forum.

THEY PRAISE AND GIVE AWARDS TO TRAITOR INFORMERS LIKE IRV RUBIN, BUT THEY CURSE ORTHODOX RABBIS WHO BROUGHT JEWS BACK TO JUDAISM.

Chaim, have you seen a picture of doom777? His avatar contained a picture of his holy self. Whitout exaggeration, his entire body looks like one big male genital. I am not saying that to make a joke, if people look at the pic, they will see what I mean. He is ugly externally but that doesn't compare to his internal ugliness.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 03:03:37 AM »
But I don't understand these groups after all Jews have been through in 2000 years you would think they want to be united for a glorious future instead they do this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 03:03:56 AM »
Chaim, as you already know, this is a cult of Judaism. The central problem this cult has is not with HaRav Carlebach individually or even hugging women, but the fact that they hate all Jews who do not hate Gentiles.

Yekutiel is the Rev. Fred Phelps of Judaism.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 03:11:36 AM »
I believe we were all lead here for a reason!Some of us have little in common yet we are here and under simple agreement!Lets not let sad souls who are jealous to inter fear!Lets cast them aside!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 03:13:10 AM »
Yekutiel has higher bodyfat levels than fred phelps so lets just say he is a chunkier version with gynocomastia. I feel no regret talking about that guy like this because of the evil I have witness him perform in his splintered forum.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 03:13:47 AM »
Aren't most of them on that forum are rejects from this forum?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 03:16:54 AM »
Aren't most of them on that forum are rejects from this forum?
Their are some that fit that description. Alot of them are just random psychos who would rather see all jews killed than for their leader to miss a meal. They are a hate site but only towards righteous people. If you are a mulims, shvartza or nazi  informer then they love and welcome you.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 03:31:03 AM »
To Chaim,

That pea-brain Doom should be our biggest problem!   The helll with the whole bunch of them.  Carry on!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

The Shadow.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 03:36:18 AM »
Ah.  its good for us to spar a little!We have big fights looming! :) O0

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 03:41:13 AM »
Chaim, as you already know, this is a cult of Judaism. The central problem this cult has is not with HaRav Carlebach individually or even hugging women, but the fact that they hate all Jews who do not hate Gentiles.

Not true, CF. They only hate RIGHTEOUS Gentiles. Evil Gentiles they defend. For years, they defended black anti-Semites saying, "Chaim is a racist, it's so embarrassing the way Chaim speaks about schvartzahs." But the RIGHTEOUS Gentiles of JTF they curse. They even mistreat Gentiles who go to their so-called forum as friends of the Jewish people, like Scriabin.

You may say, but this is completely illogical, why do they behave like this? I don't know the answer. I don't what makes people crazy.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 03:47:08 AM »

Not true, CF. They only hate RIGHTEOUS Gentiles. Evil Gentiles they defend. For years, they defended black anti-Semites saying, "Chaim is a racist, it's so embarrassing the way Chaim speaks about schvartzahs." But the RIGHTEOUS Gentiles of JTF they curse. They even mistreat Gentiles who go to their so-called forum as friends of the Jewish people, like Scriabin.

You may say, but this is completely illogical, why do they behave like this? I don't know the answer. I don't what makes people crazy.

Chaim good point. The truth is they could just be ignored if only they did not carry out their hatred in the name of Rabbi Kahane. If they spewed all this hatred on "dogtrainingorogram.com" then we could just ignore them but the problem is that they shoot venom from a website affiliated with the holy rabbi. What they are doing is like opening up a whorehouse and calling it "the young Israel of so and so"
It is like naming a brothel after a holy shul.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 04:00:16 AM »
I can't believe someone would say that about Reb Shlomo!!!!  What a shame. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 04:11:08 AM »
I can't believe someone would say that about Reb Shlomo!!!!  What a shame. 
Thats what I was thinking. I remember hearing a tape of him telling stories about how people were rewarded on this world for doing kindness. It was very touching and he was absolutely a holy man. What kind of beast does a person have to be to slander a person like this. May the people attacking Chaim Ben Pesach and Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach be struck down by g-d.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 04:13:22 AM »
Amen!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 04:29:03 PM »
It is all pure envy.. For what I don't know, you would think they be proud finally some out there are ready to take on challenges not be part of the challenge

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 04:56:54 PM »
I dont think its appropriate to attach Rav Carlebach, but that would also include other Rabbis also, including Rav Ovadia Yosef, and those who are agains't Doom for attacking Rav Carlebach shouldn't be the ones who attack another Rav.
 About the Rabbi hugging women, I would assume it is not true, probably made up by someone who wants a justification to hugg and touch women and claim that an orthodox Rav did the same. And by the way if it was true it is not allowed 100%, even if it will bring another Jew closer to Judaism, that im 100% confident about, because one cant make a sin in order to make a mitzva, and Rav Mizrahi did talk about this strongly (the video that was unfortunatly taken off) where he did speak out agains't those party organizers who make all these hannuka or purim, mixed parties (men and women dancing together, and even soo much worse off in a shul), and its a very very big sin to make these parties, to promote them or to even go to them.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/