Author Topic: Croatian Restaurant in Melbourne, Australia hails leader of Nazi-allied Croatia  (Read 18410 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Jerusalem Post, April 16, 2008
Melbourne eatery hails leader of Nazi-allied Croatia
By ETGAR LEFKOVITS

"Melbourne's Katarina Zrinski restaurant held a celebration this past weekend to honor World War II Croatian leader Ante Pavelic, whose genocidal policies led to the deaths of 400,000 [actually over a Million, since 750,000 were killed in Jasenovac death camp alone - J.R.] Serbs, Jews and Gypsies.

The restaurant is attached to the local Croatian club.

The event honoring the head of the Croatian fascist Ustasha movement and the leader of Nazi-allied Croatia was an "outrageous affront" both to his victims and to any persons of morality and conscience who oppose racism and genocide, the Simon Wiesenthal Center's chief Nazi-hunter and Israel director Dr. Efraim Zuroff said on Wednesday.

According to local press reports, a large photograph of Pavelic was hung in the restaurant, T-shirts with his picture and that of two other commanders in the 1941-1945 Ustasha government were offered for sale at the bar, and the establishment of the "Independent State of Croatia" was celebrated.

Zuroff noted this was not the first time that Croatian émigrés in Australia had openly defended Croatian Nazi war criminals.

"It is high time that the authorities in Australia find a way to take the necessary measures to stop such celebrations, which clearly constitute racist, ethnic, and anti-Semitic incitement against Serbs, Jews, and Gypsies," he said.

About 30,000 [actually over 60,000 since Nazi Croatia included all of Bosnia+Herzegovina - J.R.] Croatian Jews - or 80 percent of the country's Jewish population - died during the Holocaust."

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1208356967235

Posted by Joshua Rosenberg

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
nothing new,tho i'm surprised they didn't kill a few ppl

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
"i'm surprised they didn't kill a few ppl"

Why should they? The Australian government fully supports the Croatian Ustasha Nazi emigres - and has done so for decades -so of course this is "nothing new". They recently granted visas to Ustasha Nazi "singer" Marko Perkovic "Thompson", allowing him to spread his vile antisemitic, anti-Serbian Nazi filth (e.g. celebrating and glorifying the Jasenovac death camp ) masquerading as "Croatian music honoring the Croatian fatherland".

Read all about it on Jared Israel's site http://www.tenc.net

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
endolge the idiots,it will only hurt them more when they "come down to earth"

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
indulge the idiots,it will only hurt them more when they "come down to earth"

What are you calling all Croatians Idiots?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
indulge the idiots,it will only hurt them more when they "come down to earth"

What are you calling all Croatians Idiots?
they are very sly people :o >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
brate,everybody who considers them selves a croat(atleest what a croat is today)is supporiting nazism,coz Croatia is founded on nazism,Stepan Mjesic...+ He had a nice uncle,served in the croatian legion in ww2 as an officer(east front legion)
OK,there are "real" croatians,but they are veeeeeerry few,mostly they live in northren croatia,near the slovenian border,and most of them have Austro-Hungarian blood,thats how most of they'r aristocracy vanished

and i wouldn't lable a whole croup of ppl as idiots or something like that,but i would ppl who follow the same ideology that i consider idiotic,witch is only one of the words that i would describe the Ustasha as...
Don't get me wrong,you seem like a nice guy,but you can;t protect todays idea of a croatian nation,becous its upsurd...

(soz 4 my bas spelling ;)  )

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
brate,everybody who considers them selves a croat(atleest what a croat is today)is supporiting nazism,coz Croatia is founded on nazism,Stepan Mjesic...+ He had a nice uncle,served in the croatian legion in ww2 as an officer(east front legion)
OK,there are "real" croatians,but they are veeeeeerry few,mostly they live in northren croatia,near the slovenian border,and most of them have Austro-Hungarian blood,thats how most of they'r aristocracy vanished

and i wouldn't lable a whole croup of ppl as idiots or something like that,but i would ppl who follow the same ideology that i consider idiotic,witch is only one of the words that i would describe the Ustasha as...
Don't get me wrong,you seem like a nice guy,but you can;t protect todays idea of a croatian nation,becous its upsurd...

I agree!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

I agree!

What you are going to start this again by calling all Croatians Nazis are you

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

I agree!

What you are going to start this again by calling all Croatians Nazis are you

Is that all you have to say on this subject?

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Ok if the majority of croats aren't nazis or mazi symps. tell me one thing croats did that was good, without them profiting from it.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
Well basicaly,today if you call your self a croation and recodnise the curent croatian country,your pritty much a nazi simpatizer,or a nazi ur self,most of those croatians are Serbs,there is proof,alot of it,and yes there are "real" croats,but as i said they are verry few,or hungarian/austrian by now,and all of the history you curently calme is false,plus you guyz evin said that the Nemanic dinasty is croatan:
"Nemanjici,lijepa Hrvatska dinastia"  and Nikola Tesla is croatan becous he was born in present day croatia,Jesus was born in a stable,does that make him a horse?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Well basicaly,today if you call your self a croation and recodnise the curent croatian country,your pritty much a nazi simpatizer,or a nazi ur self,most of those croatians are Serbs,there is proof,alot of it,and yes there are "real" croats,but as i said they are verry few,or hungarian/austrian by now,and all of the history you curently calme is false,plus you guyz evin said that the Nemanic dinasty is croatan:
"Nemanjici,lijepa Hrvatska dinastia"  and Nikola Tesla is croatan becous he was born in present day croatia,Jesus was born in a stable,does that make him a horse?

Just because someone considers themselves Croatian does not make them a nazi

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
ofc it does,if you consider your fatherland todays croatia,ofc your a nazi,tho i forgoth,is the national anthum "Lijepa nasa" or "Danke Deutchland"? (znas sta ocu da kazem;)  )

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  From what I have seen it's very difficult having a Croat here on the forum and get along with him! I understand he is against Muslims and states that Kosovo is Serbia, but don't expect him to be Serbian! I think we have a problem here! please try to understand this is NOT a Serbian forum, this is a Jewish religious and righteous forum, who is on Serbian side. But primarily we all have a cause for which we fight for!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
ofc it does,if you consider your fatherland todays Croatia,ofc your a Nazi,tho i forgoth,is the national anthum "Lijepa nasa" or "Danke Deutchland"? (znas sta ocu da kazem;)  )

What are you trying to make me hate my country

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
 From what I have seen it's very difficult having a Croat here on the forum and get along with him! I understand he is against Muslims and states that Kosovo is Serbia, but don't expect him to be Serbian! I think we have a problem here! please try to understand this is NOT a Serbian forum, this is a Jewish religious and righteous forum, who is on Serbian side. But primarily we all have a cause for which we fight for!

This is of course not a Serbian forum.
Because in a Serbian forum believe me this kind of talking would not be allowed.

You are maybe a moderator but you as a woman should not order us to much like this espacialy with out strong arguments.

You must act kind and gentile like a lady leave the autority roles and ordering to ,the men, because thats is OUR nature!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 02:42:31 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I may be the only Croatian on this forum but i have never bashed Serbia in anyway nor have i supported the Croatian Nazis

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
I may be the only Croatian on this forum but i have never bashed Serbia in anyway nor have i supported the Croatian Nazis

You supprt the broders of todays Croatia.
You support that Croatia is only a state of the Croatian people.

You have no problems with the today's state of Croatia, that is logic because you are a Croat. For you the today's Croatian government and state is a normal state. In reality Croatia is a facsist state and that is not recognized by you!

That's why you do not fit in this organization!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

You supprt the broders of todays Croatia.
You support that Croatia is only a state of the Croatian people.

You have no problems with the today's state of Croatia, that is logic because you are a Croat. For you the today's Croatian government and state is a normal state. In reality Croatia is a fascist state and that is not recognized by you!

That's why you do not fit in this organization!

I have already stated a couple of time that i know a majority of Croatia is still fascist And about 85% of Croatians are still aliened with Nazism.About me stating that Croatia is only for Croatians i will admit i said that but i later retracted that statement when i did more research on it.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
.About me stating that Croatia is only for Croatians i will admit i said that but i later retracted that statement when i did more research on it.

To avoid problems we should not allowed that members of a nation, who committed genocide against the Serbian people, become members of our forum/ organization or how do you want to call it.

Because if we allowed that you become a part of us that means that we are giving green light to Croats to be present among us. We can not control all Croats and believe me Croats had always their own spies in Serbian institutions.

For example the Yugoslavian so called anti fascist movement in Croatia, which members were only almost Serbs, had to much two faced Nazi Croats in charge, who were spying for the Ustasa movement.

Croats are two faced, smart and dangerous people!
Serbs are mostly naive and believe everybody.
That is a deathly combination.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:02:40 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
.About me stating that Croatia is only for Croatians i will admit i said that but i later retracted that statement when i did more research on it.

To avoid problems we should not allowed that members of a nation, who committed genocide against the Serbian people, become members of our forum/ organization or how do you want to call it.

Because if we allowed that you become a part of us that means that we are giving green light to Croats to be present among us. We can not control all Croats and believe me Croats had always their own spies in Serbian institutions.

For example the Yugoslavian so called anti fascist movement in Croatia, which members were only almost Serbs, had to much two faced Nazi Croats in charge, who were spying for the Ustasa movement.

What are going to do try and get me banned for doing nothing wrong on this forum?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
It is not necessary to ban you!

It must not become a habit that Croats become members of Serbian subforums!
Even if they represent their selves as anti fascists.

A great number of Croatian anti fascists – the partisans – from WW2 were the greatest Nazis who only changed their Ustashi uniforms into communist.  They changed only at the surface. Naïve Serbs equaled those beasts  with true Serbian and other (Croatian) partisans who honestly fought against Nazis from 1941!

I hope you understand what I mean.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
It is not necessary to ban you!

It must not become a habit that Croats become members of Serbian subforums!
Even if they represent their selves as anti fascists.

A great number of Croatian anti fascists – the partisans – from WW2 were the greatest Nazis who only changed their Ustashi uniforms into communist.  They changed only at the surface. Naïve Serbs equaled those beasts  with true Serbian and other (Croatian) partisans who honestly fought against Nazis from 1941!

I hope you understand what I mean.

I do but you have to understand i even told you in one of my post my family hate Ustashi  because they did not support them and they were helping the Serbs

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer

This is of course not a Serbian forum.
Because in a Serbian forum believe me this kind of talking would not be allowed.

You are maybe a moderator but you as a woman should not order us to much like this especially with out strong arguments.

You must act kind and gentile like a lady leave the authority roles and ordering to ,the men, because thats is OUR nature!

islamiscancer was "ordering" stuff to you as well! Now I am 'ordering" and you don't feel confortable when a woman tells you what should you do! you are very aggressive person with a lot of issues! you better resolve your problems with "orders", OK?
  Because if somebody gives you hard time you  are my "friend"  right away and you write me PM how I am "the best" and then you suggest how X and Y should be ban because YOU can't stand him anymore! And that is EVERYTHING I have to say to you!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:28:32 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!