Author Topic: Jimmy Carter in Egypt: Gaza Arabs "Starved to Death" by Israel  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
What a sick, Jew-hating, evil piece of garbage!

Jimmy Carter in Egypt: Gaza Arabs "Starved to Death" by Israel
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125929
by Hana Levi Julian

Former US President Jimmy Carter says PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority Arabs living in Gaza are being “starved to death” by Israel.

Carter made the claim speaking with students at the American University in Cairo on Thursday, saying that Gaza Arabs are receiving fewer calories per day than people in the poorest regions of Africa.

“It’s an atrocity, what is being perpetrated as punishment on the people in Gaza,” said Carter. “It is a crime… I think it is an abomination that this continues to go on.”

The former president has not actually visited Gaza; Israel declined to authorize his use of the Israel-Gaza crossings and there were no indications he requested an entry from Egypt.

Carter neglected to mention that the region’s crossings with the rest of Israel have been closed since the Islamist Hamas terrorist organization seized total control of the area and began launching constant attacks on Israeli civilians. He also didn’t mention that the crossings are opened daily for the delivery of humanitarian aid, including truckloads of food, medical and other supplies into Gaza.

On Thursday, while Carter was denigrating Israeli treatment of Gaza residents, Hamas terrorists infiltrated through the Kerem Shalom Crossing and attacked an IDF post while trucks were passing through the crossing with essentials for Gaza.

The terrorists attacked the same area in which IDF Cpl. Gilad Shalit was kidnapped in June 2006. Two soldiers were murdered and another soldier was seriously injured during that attack as well. Shalit’s condition and whereabouts are unknown; his parents have been hoping that Carter will be able to find out information about their son, if not convince his Hamas captors to free him altogether.

Despite the opposition of the American government, Carter was to meet Friday in Damascus with Hamas politburo chief Khaled Mashaal, who is the apparent power behind Shalit’s kidnappers.

Carter met Thursday in Cairo with two senior Hamas officials from Gaza, Mahmoud al-Zahar and Said Seyam. The Israeli government refused to allow the former US president to meet in Gaza with the Hamas terrorists.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Jimmy Carter in Egypt: Gaza Arabs "Starved to Death" by Israel
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 02:48:42 AM »
Oh I wish they were starved to death.   And it will happen soon Carter is an old fart eventually he will share the same fire hell Arafag is in now
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 02:49:41 AM »
We should be so lucky!

If WE take power in Israel, at least Carter's accusations will finally be true.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 02:57:42 AM »
If only that Jimmy would choke on a peanut... And turn blue I would be so happy
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 02:58:51 AM »
We should be so lucky!

If WE take power in Israel, at least Carter's accusations will finally be true.

G-d willing Chaim, the day will soon come that you will be PM of Israel and the redemption will be brought upon us. I can imagine all the splinter groups trying to sabotage you when you are about to be elected PM but g-d willing they will fail. Thank you again Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 03:09:29 AM »
I can guarantee you that just because we hate Jimmy-hat Farter, Guzofsky or one of his fellating sycophants will make a post over there defending him.  ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 03:11:53 AM »
Egypt is a toilet bowl of a country

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 03:14:23 AM »
I can guarantee you that just because we hate Jimmy-hat Farter, Guzofsky or one of his fellating sycophants will make a post over there defending him.  ::)

I bet they already have posted something in support of the peanut farmer on the splinter forum but I don't want to give them extra traffic by checking.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 03:16:18 AM »
Cause I thought he was my brother I refrained from comment!But,,,,,,,,,,,, He is serving evil or is out of his mind!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 03:29:07 AM »
Other than this Bush, he was the worst president ever!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 08:23:43 AM »
A new picture of him ;D ;D

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 08:46:53 AM »
It doesn't look like he's starving; perhaps he could feed those animals.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 08:47:12 AM »
If only that Jimmy would choke on a peanut... And turn blue I would be so happy

I hope Carter's fate would be much worse than that.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 10:54:41 AM »
If they're starving, he should teach them how to plant peanuts. :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 10:56:30 AM »
If they're starving, he should teach them how to plant peanuts. :)
:::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »
Maybe they can eat him

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 05:18:58 PM »
Maybe they can eat him
He might make good fixings for a soup. ::) ::) I hope they find something to keep him there dead of alive it makes little difference as long as we never see him again. Sadly you know what people say about bad pennies.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 11:20:47 PM »
I am of the opinion that Carter has never acted alone and on his own accord.

I believe that it is planned, arranged, and scheduled, by the U.S. Dept. of State, with full knowledge of the Executive Branch as well as some in the Legislature.

Just as the U.S. Government now fully supports "both sides":  PLO/Hamas/Nazis who are sworn to destroy Israel and the Jews, as well as Israel and the Jews, surrounded from without and attacked from within by "Peace Partners", I firmly believe that Carter is working for Washington in "playing three different hands at once", while "selling it" to the American people and the rest of the world through the media as if he's merely a "maverick" or "loose cannon".

Do any of you seriously think that Washington is more than happy to have a rogue ex-President undermine the entirety of its "Road Map To Peace", while doing absolutely nothing about it other than "complain" in the media news shows?

I seriously doubt it.

Or...should I be mistaken, then all of us are far worse off than anyone could have ever believed, because in that case we obviously have no government except in name only.