Author Topic: Europe's Fate  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Europe's Fate
« on: April 30, 2008, 04:25:42 AM »
TUESDAY, APRIL 29, 2008
Europe's Fate
http://galliawatch.blogspot.com/
Alain Jean-Mairet responds to an article by Daniel Pipes entitled Europe or Eurabia. Pipes lists three possible outcomes to the current crisis in which millions of Muslims are slowly but surely exerting more and more influence over the European countries they have migrated to: 1) domination of Europe by Islam 2) rejection of Islam by Europeans who finally emerge from their coma and rise up against the enemy 3) peaceful and harmonious co-existence between Muslims and Europeans.

In the end, Islam's inability to accept European culture forces Pipes to reject the notion of a peaceful integration. This leaves two prospects: Europe will become an appendage of North Africa, or civil war will erupt.

But Alain Jean-Mairet foresees only chaos:

If the practice of the Islamic religion is not categorically rejected in Europe, the future of the continent, contrary to Daniel Pipes' prediction in Europe or Eurabia, is clearly mapped out. In a word, it will be decline.

Europe is too satiated and refined, too old, too neurotic and weary, and probably could find within itself the sense of abandonment or sacrifice necessary to yield to a culture it had been forced to believe was superior. But the soul of Eurabia is that of a medieval beast, barbaric, proud and without real culture, except for the culture of lies. The union of the two could never generate a society that looks to the future.

This is because the culture of Islam itself is non-existent. At its base it is hardly more that the thick, salted and putrid sap of the desert, the tribal customs cultivated when the need to survive as a group is the dominant preoccupation. The culture attributed to it comes from conquests, pillaging, or sudden bursts of energy that impose themselves not thanks to Islam, but in spite of this spiritual black hole that the message of the prophet Mohammed really is. And so a cultural encounter between Europe and Eurabia will produce only aborted efforts. The culture of hatred and of limiting fatalism that will be spread by the mosques will prevent any new creativity from blossoming.

Furthermore, the Muslims who are settling en masse in Europe are not a united or fraternal community. It is extremely improbable that Muslims from Turkey will be willing to share harmoniously an Islamic European power with Muslims ruled by Saudi Arabia or with those arriving from India. For the moment, they all still have a lot of space, but the first disputes are already apparent, notably in Germany between Turks and Kurds. There is no reason to suppose that the various opposing Muslim communities will get along better in the context of Europe. (...)

Jean-Mairet goes on to explain that for Europeans to rediscover their Christian roots and start having larger families they need to be informed, and this information has to reach them before the point of no return is reached. However Europe does not allow information to circulate. He points to the flood of censorious activity that greeted Fitna by Geert Wilders. Unfortunately, individuals such as Wilders, willing to risk everything, are always (wrongly) associated with violent right-wing political elements. Jean-Mairet suggests that left-wing rather than right-wing violence is more likely to surpass that of the Muslims. (For the record, in his article Pipes acknowledges, rather reluctantly one feels, that Muslims are more apt to commit violence than Europeans.)

So the Islamic domination of Europe will not be a strong and successful enterprise because of inherent internal differences within Islam itself. Likewise, uninformed, propaganda-saturated Europeans are too mixed up and too afraid of war to fight back.

What is left is a degraded unlivable situation where hatreds harden, violence becomes a daily occurrence, and the brightest people emigrate.

(...) For the moment all indications are that things are getting worse, and if Europe does not succeed, in the near future, in eliminating the near totality of the practice of the Islamic religion on its territory, that is, the driving force and crucial element behind the hatred and political ascension of Islamists, it will lose the means to govern itself.

One way or another, Islam will be the future of Europe. (...) If Europeans seriously ponder this problem and its foundations, and then act with courage and determination, there is a chance they can resolve it. If they prefer to believe in their lucky star, they will soon be lying under it.

At least Alain Jean-Mairet has taken a firm stand on the need to eliminate Islam from Europe. Something Daniel Pipes has never come close to doing, to the best of my knowledge. Note too that he has specified "the practice of the Islamic religion" as the cause of the problem, aligning himself thus with Geert Wilders who stresses that the problem is the religion, the Koran.

The image of the Trojan Horse bearing Islam, that I came upon in my photo file, is from a website no longer online called Limes.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Europe's Fate
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 04:29:04 AM »
http://www.sosfrance.com/

<<

Soutenons nos frères Serbes trahis au profit de

l' islam conquérant!>>

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 05:30:38 AM »
http://www.sosfrance.com/

<<

Soutenons nos frères Serbes trahis au profit de

l' islam conquérant!>>

Couldn't register with my gmail, the thing is in French can't even understand what the error is about :(
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 09:15:31 PM »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 09:40:45 PM »
Is this the ENTIRE book online? If it is, I love you for posting the link.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 09:43:48 PM »
I believe it is, but I do not know.  I have it in hardback...   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.