Author Topic: Why are fellow Jews some times our worse enemy?  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
Why are fellow Jews some times our worse enemy?
« on: April 17, 2008, 04:44:50 PM »
despite the evil of the Amalek that call themselves PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis it looks like our fellow jews are causing the most trouble for Israel and the Jewish people. The evilness of Olmert and self hating jewish thinkers like Noam Chomsky confuse me. It seems as if our greatest enemy are fellow Jews. I try to dismiss these thoughts by thinking they love peace so much that they are blinded by it but that answer doesn't quite suffice. Does anyone have a clue why this is?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why are fellow Jews some times our worse enemy?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 05:01:19 PM »
Evil?Other than that I dont know?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »
They somewhere along the road adapted a new faith rather than their traditional faith.

The new faith is called "The Perfectability of the Human Condition:  Creating Heaven on Earth".

They for the most part don't see their thoughts and actions as evil--but neither did the followers of Hitler believe their thoughts and actions were evil.

Authoress Hannah Arendt coined the term "the banality of evil".

And the worst part of it, is that they fail to realize that it is they, themselves, who must be eliminated entirely by their fellow believers in order for the "New Age" to dawn.

The events of the Holocaust destroyed too many Jews' faith and belief in a Higher Power who loves them and has a Covenant with them.

Not that this is an excuse for all of them, but many good people lost their belief in anything save physically surviving on their own for just one more day.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 11:06:35 PM »
The Holocaust happened because while the Jews in Poland were religious, all they had was a dead ritual. Without an idea a ritual is worthless, and without a ritual an idea will die.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 05:06:47 PM »
The Holocaust happened because while the Jews in Poland were religious, all they had was a dead ritual. Without an idea a ritual is worthless, and without a ritual an idea will die.

I dont think they only had rituals, they did study a lot of Torah, so did acquire much more understanding of the mitzvot then us today, unless you are going to talk about Kabbalah, where they didn't study as much.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 12:58:42 AM »

Eliezer, I am not sure that is the reason why the holocaust occured. I am pretty sure that nobody knows for sure. I am sure you are right though that the jews of poland had faults.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 11:16:04 PM »

I dont think they only had rituals, they did study a lot of Torah, so did acquire much more understanding of the mitzvot then us today, unless you are going to talk about Kabbalah, where they didn't study as much.
There was so much fighting among those communities, the misnagdim and this group and that group, there was so much Sinat Chinam it was shocking, you can read Binyamin's  book on it
KAHANE TZADAK!