Author Topic: MASTER WOLF: BLACK ON WHITE SCUM CRIMINAL OF THE WEEK  (Read 8216 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: MASTER WOLF: BLACK ON WHITE SCUM CRIMINAL OF THE WEEK
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 08:23:52 AM »
(Spit! Spit!) >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 11:12:05 PM »
What a pig. He's better off hanging from a tree like his ancestors!! >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 01:54:15 AM »

I like this thread. It's nice to see you all here hate Blacks as much as I do.  O0

I never grew up around Blacks and only have lived in close proximity to them for about 8 years now with each year getting worse and worse. The ratio of my neighborhood, inner city Historic district, when I moved here was about 20/80 White. Now it's approaching 50/50 White and it's Horrible. IF I didn't love my apartment so much and IF I wasn't on the top floor and IF I didn't have a gun I'd probably think about moving. BUT the thing is they are EVERYWHERE. You can't get away from them. They are even locked up WITH you in Gated Communities. The government is at fault for all this. Affirmative Action gave and still gives Blacks an unfair advantage over everyone else. I think they have Reached their Peter Principle by now and are just Corrodeing society now from the inside out. Everywhere they live they bring drugs, violence, crime , immorality and just generally "Sketchy" behaviours as the Milwaukee Police Department calls it and Milwaukee has one of the highest Black Crime incidents in America so they KNOW what they are talking about.

Blacks are Masters of deception. Even when they are caught in the act of breaking the law they STILL deny it and try to talk their way out of it. You know how you can tell a Black is lying don't you?? It's lips are moving.

Blacks don't move into an area to uphold it's existing standard of living. Their sole purpose is to show "Da White man" he can go anywhere he wants and do whatever he wants once he gets there and SCREW anyone who he bothers. Such attitudes of entitlement from Blacks should be punishable by *****.

My Mother ALWAYS told me to stay away from Blacks and I never understood until recently. She hated them with a Passion. My Dad, well, we never discussed it

I don't hate anyone, I just love my race and want to defend it from savages.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 12:52:24 AM »
And here is the latest for this week, make you sick dont it

http://www.kbmt12.com/news/local/25491929.html
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 10:03:05 AM »
And here is the latest for this week, make you sick dont it

http://www.kbmt12.com/news/local/25491929.html
Sick bastard, he should be extradited to Cuba, and see how quick they cut his greasy fingers off!

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 02:27:19 PM »
this may be a little over the top but this is how i feel about all the black scum we have discussed.

its all very simple really animals are among us, with instincts that tell them to rape, kill, molest, abuse, and bring down property values. THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING SLAVES 200 YRS AGO, this isnt revenge, its staining society, its disgusting that we allow it, we turn our heads away.
america has to take action, if not this country is going to become a new africa, overrun by swamps, cesspools, huts, and the world will fall into a second dark age. intellegent thinking will die too, people will be overcome by disease, lepers will run the streets. rioting and violence will be forevere ongoing, dreams of begining space colonies to further advance human achievments will be shot down, people will begin devolving ( even more so) fires from the constant riots will blacken the sky and armeggedon will begin. the end of the world will start.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif