Author Topic: Kristalnacht : The Tulsa Riots  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer
Kristalnacht : The Tulsa Riots
« on: April 23, 2008, 08:51:34 PM »
The Tulsa Riots Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pH900FGqwKs&feature=related

The Tulsa Riots Part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYI1XAe-Tow&feature=related

How can whites legitimize such a crime?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Kristalnacht : The Tulsa Riots
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 11:15:04 PM »
I'm sorry, I think that it is very tragic that Blacks do not truly embrace their blackness and actually want to return to Africa and aid the birth of their own.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 12:27:27 PM »
And this is in Tulsa right?  Uh huh as I said, city after city.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 04:38:04 PM »
what can I say... you are right...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 04:46:54 PM »
I'm sorry, I think that it is very tragic that Blacks do not truly embrace their blackness and actually want to return to Africa and aid the birth of their own.... 
why dont whites truly embrace their whiteness and return to Europe

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 07:29:04 PM »
why dont whites truly embrace their whiteness and return to Europe
Good question. Mmmm hhmmm
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 07:48:15 PM »
I can answer that one brother.  Not a problem as it relates to the historical relationship of conquest and civilization building....which never really occured in Africa... ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 07:51:34 PM »
wa dyou wand!? thee wassists withe dev'ls 'av qhilld oll blak smawt peepol!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 08:22:15 PM »
I can answer that one brother.  Not a problem as it relates to the historical relationship of conquest and civilization building....which never really occured in Africa... ;)
dont get me wrong im not a liberal. I dont think blacks were civilized in Africa but seriously what right to white people have to be in America that blacks dont especially since most blacks didnt come here by choice

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 08:34:14 PM »
That is not the intention of my earlier post.  Being an "African" American or one that has immense pride in their heritage would logically wish to, not only, be with their own but return to their homelands.  In the case of Blacks and too Jews...the Jews went back to their ancient homelands of Zion.  This is the base logic of my former position. 

I will not delve into the history and conquest of the Americas but I would have thought that instead of continually soaking ol-whitey to "end poverty" in Africa the philosophy of Abe Lincoln might come to the fore of ones mind... O0

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 09:12:21 PM »
That is not the intention of my earlier post.  Being an "African" American or one that has immense pride in their heritage would logically wish to, not only, be with their own but return to their homelands.  In the case of Blacks and too Jews...the Jews went back to their ancient homelands of Zion.  This is the base logic of my former position. 

I will not delve into the history and conquest of the Americas but I would have thought that instead of continually soaking ol-whitey to "end poverty" in Africa the philosophy of Abe Lincoln might come to the fore of ones mind... O0
i have to disagree what if for exampale someone has alot of pride in their Irish heritage you cant just tell them why dont you go back to Ireland.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 08:50:09 AM »
Not tell them but ask them.  There is a big difference because it is logical that if an "Irish Canadian" holds far more passion for his "Irishness" over his "Canadian" identity would they not logically wish to return to their home environment and live, support and bolster their respective culture, faith, people, nation etc.?  Sorry brother, we'll have to settle on agree to disagree... ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 02:05:20 PM »
Irish don'nt cause trouble .Although in Ireland they are extreme leftists in the U.S. they are fine
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 12:14:30 PM »
What a violent world we live in...

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 03:30:47 PM »
Irish don'nt cause trouble .Although in Ireland they are extreme leftists in the U.S. they are fine

That is true. The Irish in South Boston know what the apes are like and actually defended their community in the 70s from ape thugs who would invade at night.

They also rightfully regarded commies like Bernadette Devlin and other ape-lovers as traitors.

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 06:51:13 PM »
hmm...