Author Topic: VIDEO: Critique of "The Committee of 300" by "Dr." John Coleman  (Read 780 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
I have this book and thought it was a fraud mixing fact with fiction without any supporting documentation.  Here is Colonel Turner's views..

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: VIDEO: Critique of "The Committee of 300" by "Dr." John Coleman
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 06:03:49 PM »
I took the liberty to click on the links from this page to listen to Ch. 1 of Dr. John Coleman's own spoken lecture to a live audience.

I didn't listen to the remaining sections, but I didn't hear anything which wasn't true.

Great Britain did become wealthy through its East India Company, and did indeed use opium to addict all of China.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: VIDEO: Critique of "The Committee of 300" by "Dr." John Coleman
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 06:41:23 PM »
I think you will like the link above MassuhD.  Coleman's book is a work of fiction with hints of truth here and there to make the populous believe it....  I've got the book downstairs and after reading it, due to picking out many misquotes, spelling mistakes, distortions and various discrepancies, I decided to ask Dr. Stanley Monteith and also Dr. Eugene Narrett their opinions.  Their answers, were akin but not as detailed as Col. Turner's...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 07:46:44 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.