Author Topic: New Muslim congressman avoids loyalty questions  (Read 2112 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
New Muslim congressman avoids loyalty questions
« on: January 06, 2007, 09:00:26 PM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53653

The screams of ALLAH for this.. We are really sick as a country for allowing this to take place
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: New Muslim congressman avoids loyalty questions
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 10:12:54 PM »
This should never happen again. On fox news there was an interview with bo didel and some arab and bo didel was asking him if he wanted to take a cab and he had a cross on would he take him? or if he had a ham sandwhich would he take him? The filthy animal muslim did not answer once he just kept ranting and ranting so Neil Cavuto turned off his mic. This country does not run on muslim laws, these pigs have no place in congress.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 06:28:39 AM »
This is really an outrage!!  In a regional election I can see an animal like this gaining election however I strongly doubt that it was the Muslim vote that got him into power. Are the electorate in  America become so simple minded that they will vote for people who are not only against the political belief they hold but the moral ones as well. I was listening to a radio show some time back I don't recall the host but the subject was that Muslims want the banking system to go by the "Sharia" law when they do business with a bank and some of the imbecilic banks are considering it. Its not a wonder that Osama Brama has presidential aspirations. He see's how nuts Americans are. What exactly is wrong with the thought process here!! Is it something in the water because I just don't understand.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 03:37:50 PM »
It is guilt ridden self hating whites that vote for animals such as this thing called ellison. A 'former' black muslin, who says he 'does not have hate in his heart' smiled and tap danced his way into the hearts of the stupid white in minn. Do you really think that 'lefted' the black muslin party. I am sure that he and farafart realized that by being a member would make some whites 'uneasy' to vote for him. The solution was to say 'I am no longer a black muslim, I am a muslim of the world, a moderate muslim'. Those ignorant white pieces of trash did not read the koran, so they do not know that 'muslims are not obligated to telling the truth to infidels'. Let these filthy animals hang themselves. I have, for one, no use for white self haters and traitors. All I know is that no matter how much they say 'I'm sorry for voting for ellison', I bet when push comes to shove they will vote again for another darkie muzzie. Death to islam and poop on the filthy prophet with all his followers.