Author Topic: Muslim to be Appointed US Rep to UN  (Read 3274 times)

admin

Muslim to be Appointed US Rep to UN
« on: January 06, 2007, 11:01:12 PM »
Muslim to be Appointed US Rep to UN
01:52 Jan 07, '07 / 17 Tevet 5767

(IsraelNN.com) President George W Bush intends to appoint current US ambassador to Iraq, Zalmay Khalilzad, as the country's ambassador to the United Nations to replace John Bolton who resigned following Democrats takeover of the Senate, press reports over the weekend said. He will be the first American of the Muslim faith to take the post.

The moving of Khalilzad from Baghdad is part of a major revamping of civilian and military team in Iraq and efforts to show that changes are taking place as Bush finalizes the new Iraq policy, administration officials told the New York Times.

Khalilzad is considered a protיgי of Vice President Dick Cheney, who appointed him to senior positions on the National Security Council and the State Department. Among these, he served as the ambassador to Afghanistan, before becoming U.S. ambassador to Iraq.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Re: This news is compelling, beyond just the obvious.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 08:04:40 AM »
First, the obvious is that Islam continues to grow in its influence in western nations, even in the United States.  And just as obvious, that's not good news.  What's perhaps a little more subtle is this:  Bush is certified lame duck by virtue of the November 2006 elections, and anything that Bush wants done must more or less first be cleared with the Democrats in the House and Senate.  So, it's to be expected that the Republican lame duck would choose protected minorities to fill open positions, in the belief that a woman, black, hispanic, etc, cannot be beaten-down by political opponents in public as easily as a white male.

So, what am I ultimately getting at?  This move indicates to me that Muslims have become a certified protected minority in the United States.  Who could have guessed that 9/11 would have ever grown into a public relations benefit for Islam, and in only five years.

Ithaca-37

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Muslim to be Appointed US Rep to UN
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 11:27:45 AM »
Terrible to say the least.  You had your first Black President with Clinton and now you're going to get your first feminist black president with Hillary Sodom Arafat.....2012 will be a black moslem....  this is like watching your great grandmother's diamond wedding ring fall down the hole in an outhouse house....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 03:28:02 PM »
The idiot is trying to outdue clinton by becoming the first mexican/mulim president. The appointment of this sand negro is on the same level as the Jew-hater jimmy carter. Remember when the peanut farmer made andy young (carter's pet negro) the UN ambassador? andy young did what his kind do best, he tried to screw the US and Israel by dealing with the child molest murderer arafart. Can you imagine what this muzzie is going to do to us and Israel. ISLAM IS A CULT AND ITS FOLLOWERS MUST BE RESTRICTED ON DESERT RESERVATIONS FOREVER.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 05:30:32 PM »
The idiot is trying to outdue clinton by becoming the first mexican/mulim president. The appointment of this sand negro is on the same level as the Jew-hater jimmy carter. Remember when the peanut farmer made andy young (carter's pet negro) the UN ambassador? andy young did what his kind do best, he tried to screw the US and Israel by dealing with the child molest murderer arafart. Can you imagine what this muzzie is going to do to us and Israel. ISLAM IS A CULT AND ITS FOLLOWERS MUST BE RESTRICTED ON DESERT RESERVATIONS FOREVER.
I don't know what to say, other than you are correct.  I don't suppose that it would do any good to contact your congressman to relay your feelings and the feelings of the masses?  I do here in Canada and it does do some....some...good.  I don't know really.  I'm really at the point that there needs to be an organized Boston tea party and a true cleansing of the government like Agusto Pinnochet had done years before.  Communism and those behind it really FCUKED this World....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.