Author Topic: Crime victims should leave SA  (Read 2202 times)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
Crime victims should leave SA
« on: April 06, 2008, 08:54:30 AM »
Pretoria - On Saturday they attended an emigration expo. On Monday Margot Ludik, 35, was raped by armed robbers. Her six-year-old son lay next to her on the bed while it happened.

All she could do, was to tell him, "Be quiet. Pretend to be sleeping".

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_2300858,00.html
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Crime victims should leave SA
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 08:20:23 PM »
You're exactly right. May God bless the victims of South Africa.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 07:20:30 AM »
sigh.

What can we do? All we can do is ask that G-D be with the victims of crime, and their families, and that G-D may protect Whites...and speed up the time so that WE may see VICTORY sooner.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 07:32:36 AM »
How do you guys live there? Do you have barbed wire around your house?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 10:38:02 AM »
How do you guys live there? Do you have barbed wire around your house?

Pretty much, barbed wire, burglar bars, alarm systems, perimeter cameras, automatic security lights, panic buttons connected to armed response security companies, high walls and fences topped with spikes or barbed wire, vicious dogs, which the criminals frequently poison!). We live like prisoners!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 10:45:13 AM by arisesouthafrica »
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 10:41:55 AM »
and yet, we still get killed within our castles  >:( >:(

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 10:47:21 AM »

If they can't get you on your property they take you by surprise when you are leaving or arriving home!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 12:05:39 PM »
That communist in power has turned whites into victims, unfortunately the whites in South Africa are pretty much like the Jews in Germany in the 1930's, it's hard to admit but their may be another holocaust (which technically is happening now) to the whites in southern Africa.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 10:45:48 PM »
Yes dear Cohen...you are %100 correct, a holocaust is indeed occuring today in South Africa against the whites  >:( :'(

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »
Are there any districts in SA which have white majority?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 01:25:33 PM »

If they can't get you on your property they take you by surprise when you are leaving or arriving home!

i hate those communists in my country (Vlaanderen) who say that the the relations between blacks and white South-Africans (partially Vlamingen and Nederlanders)
is "normalising".
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 02:16:21 PM »

i hate those communists in my country (Vlaanderen) who say that the the relations between blacks and white South-Africans (partially Vlamingen and Nederlanders)
is "normalising".

I think that these Morons consider such relations- The Whites subsidizing the poor rampaging Blacks,  as 'normal'.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 03:00:22 PM »

is "normalising".

I think that these Morons consider such relations- The Whites subsidizing the poor rampaging Blacks,  as 'normal'.

they consider the blacks as the subsidizers of the white.
they consider Africa and our former colonies as still being our slaves, and want to free them, to invite them to invade our white men's world.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 05:46:41 AM »
Are there any districts in SA which have white majority?

No, in the entire country there are around three million whites and over 50 million blacks, then there are the colourd's and Asians.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 04:43:52 PM »
crazyhorse, do you live in South Africa?

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 04:43:30 PM »
crazyhorse, do you live in South Africa?

Not anymore, I left in 1994 when the kaffirs were handed power by that dutchman traitor De Klerk and his cronies......went back for a while in 97' and then left for good! I have been back once to visit family, but will not return to the pigsty whilst those savage kaffirs run the circus.