Author Topic: wow  (Read 4952 times)

Offline hate4blacks

• New JTFer
wow
« on: January 04, 2007, 05:40:43 AM »
Yea, I'm sure any post by "hate4blacks" gets you racist bastards excited. lmao this is the funniest site i've ever seen, look at the way they describe a fight at a basketball game:
"A college football game
erupts into black violence"
Okay, it's "black violence", wtf is that? You guys are the worst kind of scum on the planet. I read the COMPLETELY one sided article on Tookie Williams. Everyone who supports him in that article is called a "self hating white" or "self hating jew". You bastards make me want to kick your teeth in. Here's this: I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE, I LOVE MYSELF BECAUSE I AM WHITE, AND I supported Tookie Williams and don't believe he should have been executed because of the lack of evidence. Hah! A WHITE person who LOVES white people and SUPPORTED tookie. I bet you guys are scratching your heads wondering how this seemingly contradictory statement is true, but, yes, it is. And next time you racist nazis make an article, show both sides of the argument, because the only people who like racist people ARE racist people. Have a wonderful night full of shaving eachothers heads, implanting swastikas on your foreheads, and burning crosses, jewish style. (lol jewish nazis thats a weird concept, I bet you guys are the first) Oh yea, I believe that right wing supporters all seem racist, at least from what I've read.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: wow
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 06:09:11 AM »
Hate4Blacks writes:  "... And next time you racist nazis make an article, show both sides of the argument, because the..."

This poster may indeed have a valid point to make...
The JTF article about TOOKIE failed to show more than one side of the argument.

Next time, G-d willing, more viewpoints will be offered with regard to the death row inmates like TOOKIE WILLIAMS.

I for one, would never have argued for TOOKIE being put to death by intravenous injection.

He did try to make amends by writing childrens' books.

Therefore, it would make better sense to simply amputate both of TOOKIE's hands to prevent him writing to young innocents and poisoning their minds.

Some would argue, for instance, that TOOKIE merely dictated his book to a "ghost writer", who put his thoughts to paper.

That being the case, a suitable punishment for TOOKIE would be to cut his tongue out with a straight razor, and then amputate both of the "ghost writer's" hands.

Only then could the question of TOOKIE's execution be re-examined.

Progressives like JTF  are not opposed to abandoning "death by lethal injection" in favor of locking those like TOOKIE WILLIAMS in a 5' x 3' bamboo cage, and then throwing away the key and forgetting about him.

Oh...lest I forget....animals who support the likes of TOOKIE should receive the same sentences as those with whom they have "solidarity".

Offline hate4blacks

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 06:13:47 AM »
Once again, arguing under the assumption that he did commit the murders. (lmao it's funny how violent nazis are, cutting off his hands, bamboo cage, etc.) Anyways, yea, I bet you guys were raised by nazis and probably didn't have a choice in the way you were brought up, but this is a world full of righteous people who give pity to the poor blacks in the ghettos, who make money any way they can, because people like you stereotype all blacks as ghetto, hustling, gangbanging thugs, when there are bad places with NON-black people doing the exact same [censored] because of poverty and people like you who aren't willing to listen, let a lone help them. I seriously do feel bad for people who don't have the intelligence to look at both sides of the argument.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 11:03:22 AM »
Hey everyone,

Check out this blog post making fun of that monster "Tookie" Williams:

http://beautifulatrocities.com/archives/2005/12/the_tookie_diar_1.html

Lisa

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 11:23:40 AM »
hate4blacks writes:  "...I seriously do feel bad for people who don't have the intelligence to look at both sides of the argument..."

FIRST YOU SAY YOU FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR "BOYS IN TH' HOOD",

THEN YOU SAY YOU HATE THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY "...DON'T HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE..."

NEXT THING WE KNOW, YOU'LL WRITE THAT AMERICA CAUSED "GLOBAL WARMING".

WHY DON'T YOU SPEND A LITTLE TIME ON THE NATION OF ISLAM SITE, OR MAYBE DAVID DUKE'S SITE, I'M CERTAIN THAT YOUR "MESSAGE" WILL BE WARMLY RECEIVED AT BOTH.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 01:59:04 PM »
Hey everyone,

Check out this blog post making fun of that monster "Tookie" Williams:

http://beautifulatrocities.com/archives/2005/12/the_tookie_diar_1.html

Lisa
;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 04:47:24 PM »
Once again, arguing under the assumption that he did commit the murders. (lmao it's funny how violent nazis are, cutting off his hands, bamboo cage, etc.) Anyways, yea, I bet you guys were raised by nazis and probably didn't have a choice in the way you were brought up, but this is a world full of righteous people who give pity to the poor blacks in the ghettos, who make money any way they can, because people like you stereotype all blacks as ghetto, hustling, gangbanging thugs, when there are bad places with NON-black people doing the exact same excrement because of poverty and people like you who aren't willing to listen, let a lone help them. I seriously do feel bad for people who don't have the intelligence to look at both sides of the argument.
I don't mean to be rude but this is very ignorant to say the least.  I do think that nice post in the Colorado paper about the snowstorm in comparison to the flood directly applies here.  Amazing to say the least.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 12:48:25 AM »
Once again, arguing under the assumption that he did commit the murders. (lmao it's funny how violent nazis are, cutting off his hands, bamboo cage, etc.) Anyways, yea, I bet you guys were raised by nazis and probably didn't have a choice in the way you were brought up, but this is a world full of righteous people who give pity to the poor blacks in the ghettos, who make money any way they can, because people like you stereotype all blacks as ghetto, hustling, gangbanging thugs, when there are bad places with NON-black people doing the exact same excrement because of poverty and people like you who aren't willing to listen, let a lone help them. I seriously do feel bad for people who don't have the intelligence to look at both sides of the argument.

Did someone rattled your cage? No pun intended.  But anyways what stereotype do you mean about gangbanging thugs. Black on Black crime? Black men abandoning their own babies before they are born? Having Blacks sell drugs to their youth? You tell where is it the stereotype? And where is the other side of the argument you bring? Al Sharpton? Or Jesse Pimp Jackson? Who use to spit on White peoples' food when he use to work in restaurants?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 07:27:01 AM »
This is really the worst form of a black animal. Most righteous blacks make their own way in the world successfully, however this animal wants pity and help. Why is it whining animals like you are always looking for help? You people are like the proverbial mad dog that bites the hand that feeds them. What is the other side of the argument you want us to look at? You be deprived and poor so you you have to rob and kill? Its the year 2007 boy! Blacks have a level playing field so go out and make it on your own and stop trying to get whitey to do your brain work.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 07:38:36 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 08:21:47 AM »
Blacks have a level playing field so go out and make it on your own and stop trying to get whitey to do your brain work.
I don' t know about America, but in Canada, there is NO level playing field.  Our socity has manipulated its citizens to worshipping "visible minorities", especially blacks.  The Ol evil whitey is now 2-3 steps behind them thanks to "diversity", "tolerance", "re-education" and "multi-culturalism".  You'd be so disgusted here all the good jobs are being filled by foreigners that barely speak the language, have no respect for the culture and really don't give a rats behind for our country.  Affirmative Action the entire way.  In my town alone I know of a guy who has many sexual assault charges against him, he was the worst kid in every school he went to, failed out of University (that he got into via the quota system) and graduated from a security school while never attending any of the classes....(Diploma awarded to him because the school didn't want the hastle of the black lobby groups up their crawling up their ass)...  He was given a very well paying security job and a position on the parole board.  Three-four years later he was dismissed from both positions due to him being sexually mollesting the inmates for those past years.  Not one word made it to the news...  If he would have been white his face would have been splashed accross all Canadian media.  What does one expect when pushing a criminal through the system not to still be a criminal?  Amazing...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 08:50:12 AM »
Yeah, this is Mr. Affermative and his Action again  >:(

Blacks are just treated as gods where I live in the UK

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 04:55:25 PM »
Is that not just shameful fpt?  Imagine that, nothing positive ever came from Africa other than Gold, Diamonds and if one is a Liberal Opium, Cocaine and Marijuana. Slavery was the grate shame of the Western World...truly. 

fake plastic trees

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 04:58:36 PM »
It is a common first line of a speech in a debate:

The slave trade ended ages ago, so why are blacks still in my country?

A bit extreme, but rooted in truth, I think