Author Topic: John Bolton  (Read 816 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
John Bolton
« on: April 25, 2008, 12:12:13 AM »
I was watching some clips of John Bolton, the former US ambassador to the UN speak and I really think that although he is far from where we stand and he is certainly not right wing enough, he is probably the single most righteous politician in the united states. The guy is a true freind of Israel and I remember his saying openly during the lebanon war that Israel should kill all the muzzies and that we need to be sending more weapons there. I like him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: John Bolton
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 12:27:35 AM »
I think he's great.

If only he'd run for President!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 12:30:18 AM »
All the establishment republicrats would be against him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 08:36:21 AM »
I was watching some clips of John Bolton, the former US ambassador to the UN speak and I really think that although he is far from where we stand and he is certainly not right wing enough, he is probably the single most righteous politician in the united states. The guy is a true freind of Israel and I remember his saying openly during the lebanon war that Israel should kill all the muzzies and that we need to be sending more weapons there. I like him.

Yes, others as well as I have posted about him in the past.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 08:38:27 AM »
I think he's great.

If only he'd run for President!

The media labels him a "neocon".  However, the people who use the term "neocon", have always failed to give a consistent definition of what the terms.