Author Topic: Reason to vote for the BNP.  (Read 1547 times)

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
Reason to vote for the BNP.
« on: April 24, 2008, 08:19:37 AM »
Ken Livingstone is the Neville Chamberlain of the 21st Century.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Reason to vote for the BNP.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 08:50:47 AM »
Just voting in someone that is not a Fabian, Round Table or educated at the Institute of International Affairs (CFR co-hort organization) would be a blessing to the once Great Britain. 

Heck, I picked Brown will be Prime Minister after Blair over a year before Blair stepped down....  That is how predictable Western Politics has become.  If one researches American Politics one will find that it has been infested by elitists and their stooges for over 60 years...  All those running for the President are CFR/Trilateralists... which indicate that Carol Quigley and Antony Sutton were absolutely correct in that America is not a Constitutional Republic but a one party Oligarchy... :'(
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 11:30:50 PM »

Or as Pat Condell calls him "the Mad Mullah of Multiculturalism"
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 04:42:34 PM »

Hello my good friend. I care about BNP and members of this patriotic party will always be my friends
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,