Author Topic: Ireland's Jewish community has been left deeply angered  (Read 6484 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ireland's Jewish community has been left deeply angered
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 08:55:44 AM »
She mean Northern Irish protestant so called loyalists and Irish catholic pro IRA "republicans". In Ireland the Thirty Years war never ended. ::) Stupid bugers they shud fight the Jihadis.  :D

Nothing wrong with the Proddies  ^-^ ^-^ They are great people.

What are Proddies?  ???
Protestants who are pro Israel The Irish Protestants hang Israel flags in their areas the Catholics Hang plo flags

Yes they stick it up the Catholics there  :::D :::D :::D

yeah :::D :::D :D :D

LOL JTFFan I see you are getting influenced by my evil ways  :D :D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »
She mean Northern Irish protestant so called loyalists and Irish catholic pro IRA "republicans". In Ireland the Thirty Years war never ended. ::) Stupid bugers they shud fight the Jihadis.  :D

Nothing wrong with the Proddies  ^-^ ^-^ They are great people.

What are Proddies?  ???
Protestants who are pro Israel The Irish Protestants hang Israel flags in their areas the Catholics Hang plo flags

Yes they stick it up the Catholics there  :::D :::D :::D

yeah :::D :::D :D :D

LOL JTFFan I see you are getting influenced by my evil ways  :D :D

indeed :D :D ;D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 04:33:02 PM »
It's  no use GP untill they hate Jews more than they love their christian brothers.  :-\  Even some Maronites in Lebanon blame Israel not Syrians and PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis for destruction of their country, and they're most un dhiminic and pro zionist in entire ME. 95% of so called Arab Christians living in Erec Israel are simply discusting. :(

Not all Maronites.

Remember Christians also fought eachother during the Civil War. Some, mostly in the north sided with Syria. The Orthodox Christians were very pro-Syrian because of the higher percentage of Orthodox Christians there as opposed to Maronite Lebanon. Some Maronites also stupidly wanted to ally with the Allawite regime in Syria whom are also considered infidels or at least apostates by the Jihadists. Remember that Syria initially intervened to protect the Christians but later turned on them.

However the Guardians of the Cedar and South Lebanon Army were nearly all Maronites and were Israel's close allies but were stabbed in the back and abandoned by Ehud Barak.

The Maronites are united to RCC but have own patriarchs and politicall interests which are not the same as Vatican's...
They fought in the past against both ortodox Bizantines, Syrian monophisite heretics and Muslime A-rab invaders so they're natural alies to Israel unlike both RC and Greek Ortodox who're pro A-rab and have "imperial interests" in Erec Israel.       
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2008, 08:05:15 AM »
As an Irish-Catholic I hate that the Sinn Fein/PIRA are sympathetic to the PLO- they have become pro-Britishleftist pigs who have sold out the republican cause to free Ireland.

Irish Protestants are not all pro-Israel. Many have open links to neo-Nazis. They fly the Israeli flag because they like the 6 point Star of David- Northern Ireland is comprised of 6 counties.
Many of the Protestants are pro Israel and not nazis i would say most Protestants in Ireland are simply Pro Israel.Thats not to say there are no pro Israel Catholics in Ireland they havea handfull and some Catholics are neutral
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03