Author Topic: Is Bush worse than Carter?  (Read 1054 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Is Bush worse than Carter?
« on: April 27, 2008, 10:20:54 PM »
Have the last four years put George Bush ahead of the traitor anti-Semite Jimmy Carter as the worst president of all time?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Is Bush worse than Carter?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »
Bush is bad, but I think carter was and is worse.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 10:43:37 PM »
I say he's not only the worst President in the entire history of the U.S., but the most destructive, treacherous, and treasonous President in the entire history of America.

He's also insane, emotionally imbalanced, unrecovered drug and alcohol addict, uneducated, anti-intellectual, and an authoritarian personality who hates himself, hates his family, and hates his country.

If there's a written history of the U.S.A. eventually found somewhere in the future (after the radioactivity and rubble recede), it will mark the Bush W Presidency as the end of the American Republic and it's sudden descent into Tyranny and Mass Psychosis.

The Carter Presidency was one of poor economy, inflationary problems, repeated self defeating policies and misjudgements, but I must at the very least say that under Carter the United States Dollar was worth an awful lot more than the Thailand bhat.

And, dear forum members, Bush W has presided over the dollar's demise to the extent that today it is so devalued that even the Israeli shekel and the money from Thailand has more value.

Our Treasury is bankrupt, our currency is worthless, and Bush has made it essentially impossible to leave Iraq for many years to come, having to borrow billions of dollars from our sworn enemies to continue our dual occupations, with no possibility of ever paying back the increasing debt load or balancing the U.S. budget.

Worse still, W isn't finished yet with his wrecking ball; now disassembling what's left of America and selling it off to the highest bidders.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 11:04:31 PM »
I wish that he would see the error of his ways and repent of all the horrible things he's doing and sincerely try to do everything in his power to make his evil actions nullified and do some good in this world while he's still alive.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 11:20:41 PM »
No. From the time of 1976 I would say

Carter was the worst, then Bill Clinton, then Bush Sr. (a very close second), and then Bush Jr.  At least Bush Jr. sanctioned killing a few evil Muzzies, so he scores points in that regard. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 11:22:34 PM »
Have the last four years put George Bush ahead of the traitor anti-Semite Jimmy Carter as the worst president of all time?
just no.
Carter has done more in these 4 years than bush has let alone in carters years as president
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 11:23:20 PM »
No. From the time of 1976 I would say

Carter was the worst, then Bill Clinton, then Bush Sr. (a very close second), and then Bush Jr.  At least Bush Jr. sanctioned killing a few evil Muzzies, so he scores points in that regard. 

Agreed