Author Topic: Justice Dept to review wedding day shooting  (Read 999 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Justice Dept to review wedding day shooting
« on: April 25, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN2531414820080425

EW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. authorities will consider civil rights charges in the case of three New York police detectives who were acquitted on Friday in the shooting death of an unarmed black man killed in a hail of 50 bullets on his wedding day.

The Justice Department will be joined by federal prosecutors in New York and the FBI in a review of the case, the department said.

"They will conduct an independent review of the facts and circumstances surrounding the November 25, 2006, shooting of Sean Bell and two others that resulted in the death of Mr. Bell," it said in a statement.

A New York state judge cleared the three police officers of all charges on Friday.

"The Civil Rights Division and the United States Attorney's Office have been monitoring the state's prosecution of this case and, following the review of all the evidence, will take appropriate action if the evidence indicates a prosecutable violation of federal criminal civil rights statutes," it said.

(Reporting by Daniel Trotta; Editing by Doina Chiacu)

I would not be surprised if the Bush Justice Department decides to indict the officers in an attempt to appease blacks, and sets the deck against them at trial.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Justice Dept to review wedding day shooting
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 10:10:59 PM »
No doubt Bell was a drug dealer...but the apes won't admit that

I have not forgotten how they railroaded the police in that disgusting Louima case where they didn't reveal that Louima was a faygele and that's how he received his anal injuries..NOT from a  broomstick, or how they NEGLECTED to mention that Amadou Diallou was a Muslim pig and as far as I'm concerned, 41 bullets weren't enough for that Muslim ape.