Author Topic: Guys look how friends of india are killing her slowly  (Read 2039 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Guys look how friends of india are killing her slowly
« on: April 28, 2008, 04:58:22 PM »
These are the aid given by so called allies(Except saudis and chinese) of INDIA to pakistan.Basically pakistan is getting all the weapons and money for free making india weaker day by day

Saudis first gave $300 mil assistance + 187 mil soft loan
Chinese $500 mil immediate loan
U.S - $9 bil package (for  fight against India)  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
UK - close to $500 mil
Japan - close to $500 mil
Sweden-Gave latest awac to pakistan

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 05:33:45 PM by ASHISH »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Guys look how friends of india are killing her slowly
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 05:00:16 PM »
That sucks big time :(
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 05:05:54 PM »
WTF were japs thinking when they gave 500million$$ to pakistan did they forget that japanese people were killed by the same terrorist country >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 05:17:45 PM »
Yes.  I think our government is despicable for giving Pak one penny, let alone billions.

I dont agree with any form of international welfare... but especially not to the scum of the world.

Brian

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 05:25:06 PM »
WTF were japs thinking when they gave 500million$$ to pakistan did they forget that japanese people were killed by the same terrorist country >:(
When were the japs killed by pakis?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 05:27:02 PM »
BTW I don't like the Japs either, those animals killed 12 million Chinese civilians during WWII and helped nazis kill lots of Jews,
I doubt that most Jews on this forum feel sympathy for the Japs.
AND THEY DIDN'T APOLOGIZE.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 08:41:38 PM »
This is sad. Pakistan shouldn't even receive one penny much less the millions we give them. We're supposed to give that money to India not Pakistan.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 08:42:37 PM »
I agree with everyone here. 

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 08:52:58 PM »
America has been helping Pakistan however I think its only to keep the so called friendly government in power there. America has turned Pakistan down for a few of the more advanced weapons systems it supplies India. I could be wrong but I think America policy towards Pakistan is designed to keep the more radical elements in Pakistan's government at bay for the time being anyway.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 11:03:02 AM »
The Iranian mullahs still use the wespons US govermnts suplied to Shah. And Musharaf regime is much weaker than Empire of Reza Pahlavi RIP. US shud neutralise Paki nuclear arsenal instead of arming the new future enemy. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 11:05:01 AM »
The Iranian mullahs still use the wespons US govermnts suplied to Shah. And Musharaf regime is much weaker than Empire of Reza Pahlavi RIP. US shud neutralise Paki nuclear arsenal instead of arming the new future enemy. 
The US pissed off Russia when they helped Albanian cancer that was a very big mistake. Now America has to fight Iran alone.
When will those leaders understand who's their friend and who's their foe?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 02:25:08 PM »
The manner in which the friends and enemies of India are manipulating, their is a chance that Porki666 (Sorry! Pork) can provide few nukkies to Iran in exchange for few cylinders of Hydrogen Sulphide gas.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.