Author Topic: New Poll: Hillary would beat Mccaine, Obama would not  (Read 1831 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
New Poll: Hillary would beat Mccaine, Obama would not
« on: April 29, 2008, 03:17:02 PM »
The Gallup poll shows Clinton with a 2-point margin over presumptive Republican presidential nominee John McCain, 47-45 while Obama trails McCain 46-44 in the latest tracking poll of the general election.

This is kinda what we all expected.

Brian

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
Re: New Poll: Hillary would beat Mccaine, Obama would not
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 03:19:59 PM »
I would not put too much faith in these polls, but if it damages Blue Gums chance of winning over undecided voters to Commie Clinton on the Demoratic ticket then it may be good.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 11:02:14 PM »
I don't think that is accurate I like McCain vs. Clinton better anyway
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 11:40:49 PM »
Hitlery is the least of the three evils. If somehow she can persuade enough superdelegates to dump that lunatic Muzzie racist and gets on the ticket, I am voting for her.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 12:06:53 AM »
Does it really matter who wins this election?  America is screwed. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 01:45:00 AM »
Does it really matter who wins this election?  America is screwed. 

It does, even if they all stink.. it still matters.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 02:48:32 AM »
Hitlery is the least of the three evils. If somehow she can persuade enough superdelegates to dump that lunatic Muzzie racist and gets on the ticket, I am voting for her.
:( she's a war criminal
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 03:03:29 AM »
The main reason why Obama has attempted to change his tone about Wright is because of political reasons--polls.  A couple weeks ago, Obama had a lead in national polls over Hillary by about 9 points.  Now, they're tied with each other.  So his campaign probably started feeling desperate yesterday and convinced him to give that speech today.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 12:11:41 PM »
The main reason why Obama has attempted to change his tone about Wright is because of political reasons--polls.  A couple weeks ago, Obama had a lead in national polls over Hillary by about 9 points.  Now, they're tied with each other.  So his campaign probably started feeling desperate yesterday and convinced him to give that speech today.

Everything Obama's campaign does is a calculated attempt to achieve popularity.  He will change his stance to whatever his campaign managers believe will give him an extra percentage.   That is why his positions always change, and that is why he has strategically said thinks wright is deplorable.

FUNNY.   he didnt think he was so deplorable when he named his autobiography after his speech.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 07:17:25 AM »

Everything Obama's campaign does is a calculated attempt to achieve popularity.  He will change his stance to whatever his campaign managers believe will give him an extra percentage.   That is why his positions always change, and that is why he has strategically said thinks wright is deplorable.

FUNNY.   he didnt think he was so deplorable when he named his autobiography after his speech.

When he ran for the state senate and when he ran to represent Illinois in the US Senate, he used Jeremiah Wright to his advantage and featured him in ads. 

Now that Wright is no longer benefiting him politically, he's trying to pretend like he has nothing to do with Wright.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 09:34:05 AM »
So in sum, obama does not really believe wright is wrong, but says so for political expediency. wright is wrong- I like that.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 09:46:07 AM »

She's not even going to win the nomination. So why even vote for her?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision