Author Topic: My Radio Show Topics  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
My Radio Show Topics
« on: April 29, 2008, 04:13:54 PM »
OK folks, I'm starting to get butterflies in my stomach.  The producer just emailed me with the topics:

-- Democratic battle between Clinton & Obama
-- The Sean Bell verdict
-- Supreme Court upholds Indiana law

I could use some pep replies at this point, as I'm afraid I might just draw a blank.  Any suggestions?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: My Radio Show Topics
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 04:16:12 PM »
Please speak about the Islamization of the world.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 04:20:11 PM »
I'll try.  But it looks like the topics listed above will be what the interviewer is focusing on. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 04:22:43 PM »
Don't worry you will do fine just think that you are just talking to the host like it is a 1 on 1 Conversation  O0

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 04:23:43 PM »
You're going to be fine, Lisa.
 You know all there is about those topics and more... just make sure you some how tie in Jewsagainstobama.com

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 04:39:13 PM »
Please speak about the Islamization of the world.

This definitely would be a great subject to discuss if at all possible.    The Islamization of England,   France,  and Sweden come to mind immediately,   in terms of countries which have been taken over.     This relates to the U.S.,  because of the current illegal immigration trend continues,   the U.S will follow the same path as these European Countries.

In general,   the dangers of illegal immigration would be an excellent topic to discuss on this program or a future show.

Lisa,    just be yourself.   If you do that,   you will do great on this program.     Thanks for your efforts.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 04:55:33 PM »
I had the pleasure of meeting you  :)!
Danstx and AmericanHero are right.
You know the topics.  You are on the right side of the issues.  You have a fine way of presenting your ideas.   8;)
Pretend you are having a conversation with one of us  ;).
We are all rooting for you.  Go Lisa!  O0
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 05:08:46 PM »
You will be fine Lisa is there a way this is going to be recorded so we can hear this?  Plug the forum  O0
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 05:22:24 PM »
OK folks, I'm starting to get butterflies in my stomach.  The producer just emailed me with the topics:

-- Democratic battle between Clinton & Obama
-- The Sean Bell verdict
-- Supreme Court upholds Indiana law

I could use some pep replies at this point, as I'm afraid I might just draw a blank.  Any suggestions?

strange topics to cover.  who cares about the Sean Bell verdict.  The media wants to make this into another Rodney King.  They want a riot!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 05:27:04 PM »
Good luck, Lisa. See if you can get a plug in for JTF.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 06:02:20 PM »
Good Luck, Lisa!
  you're going to be Great.  O0
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 07:36:47 PM »
Thank you everyone for your kind words.  You guys are great!  The interview was lots of fun! 

Now don't hate me, but I wasn't able to get in a plug for JTF.  I went in there worried about being quizzed on the topics I listed above, and had no idea that I could just sway the conversation.  The host started by asking me about the Supreme Court decision upholding the Indiana law requiring id to vote.  I told him that voting is a privilege for citizens, not illegal aliens.  He agreed then said that hippies should not be allowed to vote either.  He then went on about hippies, how they could be vegetarians, and how we should declare war on Canada for the parking space.  He said they should be put in Guantanamo.  I then told him that the Code Pink women should also be put there, along with Reverend Wright. 

But after that, he took a call from a hippie woman.  Then he asked me about the Sean Bell case and Al Sharpton.  He thought that 50 bullets was excessive.  I reminded him that Bell rammed his vehicle into a police van twice. 

On the other hand, the booker said she'd be happy to have me on the show again.  So now that I have some experience and know what the host is like, I'll be able to throw in a quick plug for JTF. 

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 07:50:14 PM »
  Hey Congratulations!!!! I am very proud of you!!!!  :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 10:05:57 PM »
For the benefit of those who don't have Sirius radio and couldn't listen, is there an audio file available online?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »
For the benefit of those who don't have Sirius radio and couldn't listen, is there an audio file available online?

Unfortunately, no.  I asked them about that, and they said that Sirius doesn't put the shows online.