Author Topic: Can videos like this cure dhimmies from their disease of Islamophilia?  (Read 2593 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.

Spent 30 mins of my day to make it, I hope it helps stop the construction of that disgusting mosque.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I think the European leaders should kissing the behinds of Muslims. They should stop building mosques there. They shouldn't reproduce. Hell they shouldn't even be there in the first place. Not just the UK but the rest of Europe as well.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
I think the European leaders should kissing the behinds of Muslims. They should stop building mosques there. They shouldn't reproduce. Hell they shouldn't even be there in the first place. Not just the UK but the rest of Europe as well.

What can I improve in my videos?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member

Well, for one thing you can tell the stupid Europeans to wake up before its too late. For example, they need to reproduce, stop the flow of immigration from Muslim countries etc.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer

Well, for one thing you can tell the stupid Europeans to wake up before its too late. For example, they need to reproduce, stop the flow of immigration from Muslim countries etc.
Yes, there are concerned Swedes on Liveleak and I told them they should f more they laughed and that was it.
They don't take this danger seriously.
Maybe I need to make another video on demographics later when I've got more time.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member

Yes, there are concerned Swedes on Liveleak and I told them they should f more they laughed and that was it.
They don't take this danger seriously.
Maybe I need to make another video on demographics later when I've got more time.

That would be a great idea.