Author Topic: My experiences growing up in the suburbs watching my city turn 3rd world.  (Read 1161 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Well thought I would cover some of my experiences growing up in the suburbs of Chicago.

I currently reside in Florida and I don't regret the move at all (despite lack of a Jewish population).

I was born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago in Cook County, town called Wheeling, Illinois. I was born in 1985 so my memories quite good.

Our town was a nice place, mostly white, we had a lot of Polish and Russian people there but overall it was a pretty nice place. We didn't have a lot of issues with immigrants from other countries because most were there just to live a better life and enjoyed the luxuries of living in America.

My first encounter of Hispanics was probably around kindergarten. I had friends with the stereotypical Mexican names like Jose or whatever, maybe one or two of them in our classes, no big deal. It was fine. Race wasn't an issue when I was that young.

Come Elementary school, I started noticing more of them in my classes, you would have all these Mexicans who spoke very poor English or couldn't read, some didn't even know English and our PTO (Parents Teachers Organization) proposed ESL (English Second Language) classes. We didn't have translators and I remember other Mexican kids sometimes had to translate what the teacher was saying to their friends because they didn't know any English. It was pretty easy to identify them, the women always had on heavy makeup (at a very young age too). Again, I didn't think much of it. I figured "ok these people are just here for a better life" blah blah.

Come middle school is when I started to really notice the issues. You would see at the parent-teacher meetings, all these parents had their kids and the parents didn't know any English, some of the students did and would translate for their parents. Middle school things changed, races started to stay separate and the hispanics would get into gangs. This is where I started noticing that Mexican girls were getting pregnant at a very early age, about 13 years old.

I remember an incident where there was this girl by the name of Gabriel, the gym teacher was taking our weight and she refused to get on to the scale and was making up all kinds of excuses, she was pregnant at the age of 13. This was becoming more and more common where you would see girls of hispanic background who couldn't run and you'd see them all walking with big swollen bellies because they were pregnant.

My neighborhood started having more issues around this time period (around 1998-1999), crime started to increase, number of foreign workers increased, reports of drunk driving increased, drugs and murders were largely on the increase, and our area started becoming more known for drivebys due to rival hispanic gangs having turf wars. It started getting to the point that one was afraid to go outside their home just to walk around the block because the amount of Mexican aliens was amazing. They were coming in at such massive numbers, you really felt like they were taking over.

Highschool was a huge mixture of different races. I befriended a few Hispanics that were white and they spoke good English, but if you had seen our class rooms by the time I was in highschool, it was quite scary. Even looking through my yearbook, the number of Mexicans was the majority for the most part.

I remember we'd have maybe 8 or 9 white kids in the class, you'd have maybe 4 Asians, 2 or 3 russian or polish students and the rest would be either black or hispanic.

Highschool was a strange time, we used to have pep rallies and debates on how race was not an issue and how diversity and multiculturalism was a good thing. My mother kept telling me how we were lucky to live in Illinois and how we had the best schools and how we got a taste of all different cultures (yeah right!), it was really a nightmare for me. We were told to tolerate other people and to feel guilty about slavery and people that weren't as fortunate as us, meanwhile the other races promoted how the white race was obsolete and dull, how white boys couldn't dance, and how our culture was boring. Hip Hop, Rap, and ghetto gangster culture became the norm. The remaining white kids either became nerds (like myself), jocks, punks, neo nazis, or they tried to affiliate with the other races and adapt their culture.

There were many times I spoke out in frustration about the increase in illegal immigration, I didn't say much in highschool and was very quiet. In the back of my head, I always knew and hated the Mexicans living amongst me. I had thoughts in my head how I would have preferred if they were ethnically cleansed from our hometown so it could return to how it used to be.

Even outside of school, it was noticeable. I remember my mother was taking me to school one day and this Mexican kid playing soccer in the middle of the street is just standing there while we're trying to get to school. She asks if he can please move out of the way, he ends up picking a rock and chucking it at our window. My mother starts yelling at him, and his mother comes out yelling in Spanish. We call the police, nothing happens.

Forest preserve, my dad and I used to go through there with our bikes everyday, overtime the place started getting more polluted. Mexicans (some gang members) would dive by there in the parking lot and make drug deals. They would get drunk and you could hear their polka music in the background, a lot of rapes started occurring there and they had even found bodies in the river that was so nasty and polluted it had a disgusting green film of smudge from Mexican that would [censored] and piss in it (yes i'm dead serious), you would occasionally see large Mexican families with their kids undressing them and changing their diapers right there at the bench and have them [censored] in the river or throw the diapers in the river, it was disgusting! It wasn't uncommon to see beer bottles and what not covering the entire forest. I really felt unsafe to the point that when I had seen Mexicans there, I was expecting to get shot. You could generally identify them by their colors.

I think I officially felt like I was in a 3rd world country when I saw cars drive by with Mexican flags playing that God awful music of theres blasting in the background. It wasn't uncommon to see Mexican flags hanging from the homes of illegal aliens.

I would post about my stories and people would tell me I was lying or exaggerating and that I wasn't tolerant of people that were coming there for a better life.

When I finally moved to Florida, it felt like freedom. Sure, majority of the people here had southern accents and were rednecks, but I felt at home, felt like I finally had people like me. There were a few minorities but whites were the majority which was good enough for me.

I told people of my stories and they didn't believe it until I showed them my yearbooks and they were just amazed.

Now we have the same issue here that we had in Illinois in the early 90's, slowly the Mexicans are starting to come here, they are being outsourced for mowing lawns and building homes. They are like cockroaches, they keep breeding and refuse to die. We hear the same [censored] that they are coming here for a better life. I'm prepared this time.

I watched as my town was turned into a 3rd world cesspool and I left the suburbs of Chicago in 2002. What's sad is many of our fellow Jews supported this [censored] coming into the state, check out the statistics.

As of the census[2] of 2000, there were 34,496 people, 13,280 households, and 8,459 families residing in the village. The population density was 4,106.5 people per square mile (1,585.6/km²). There were 13,697 housing units at an average density of 1,630.5/sq mi (629.6/km²). The racial makeup of the village was 66.68% White, 2.44% African American, 0.23% Native American, 9.26% Asian, 0.07% Pacific Islander, 9.18% from other races, and 2.13% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 30.68% of the population.

This is from 2000, can you imagine what it is like now?

Illegal aliens are a serious problem, so hopefully others can relate to my experiences.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thats some story. I was surprised that Wheeling was still good in the mid eighties. Most suburbs to the big cities are in decline. Here on Long Island the place is being over run by Mexicans. You can always tell when they are illegal because the are always on foot trademark back pack in place. The lucky ones travel on the old style Pee Wee Herman bicycle's. We are being over run and most people don't seem to care.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Same here. My city is full of Turkkkks and other scum.

I hate them totally.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.