Author Topic: Wright: Obama didn't dissociate from me, he acts only like a politican  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Und vielleicht am verheerendsten für sein Ex-Gemeindemitglied:

"Obama hat sich nicht von mir distanziert. Er hat bloß getan, was ein Politiker tun muss." Als ob der Senator seine bisherige Kritik an Wrights Ausfällen nur für den Wahlkampfschein geäußert habe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And perhaps the most disastrous for his [Wright] ex-parishioner [Obama]:

Obama did not dissociate from me. He has acted only in a way, how politicans have to" This is appearing like the Senator [Obama] is critizizing Wrights blackouts only for election purposes.

Our good Chaim is right again! Wright and Obama are in cahoots from the beginning up to now. They share the same black liberation theology. Wright has admitted it openly! >:(

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,550642,00.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
But wait, that would contradict the hypothesis that Wright/Obama public quarrel is just a set-up. Wouldn't it? because this statement by Wright undermines Osama's credibility. If Wright and Osama agreed to a public split as a cover-up, Wright would not be saying now that Obama agrees with him privately. He would be saying something like: "Yes, Obama is not one of us."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama recommends that people read his books.  He wrote
about his support of black liberation theology in it.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
But wait, that would contradict the hypothesis that Wright/Obama public quarrel is just a set-up. Wouldn't it? because this statement by Wright undermines Osama's credibility. If Wright and Osama agreed to a public split as a cover-up, Wright would not be saying now that Obama agrees with him privately. He would be saying something like: "Yes, Obama is not one of us."

When Wright stated that, maybe he didn't know it would get
published.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

When Wright stated that, maybe he didn't know it would get
published.

Wright gave this statement in the National Press Club on monday-morning.

Und am Montagmorgen hat sich Wright vor rund 30 Fernsehkameras im "National Press Club" in Washington gestellt.

I think it was the black rage, that took control over him. He was simply angry.

Look in the psyche of this man! Years over years black people and selfhating whites praised him, accepted him, never asked him about preaching hate. And now is the same hate that was over decades no problem an issue.

At the point, when they told wright in the press club that even Obama doesn't agree with him, the truth slipped out.

I think he is simply not able to understand what now is happening.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 07:01:45 AM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani