Author Topic: Hillary Clinton on The O'Reilly Factor  (Read 1381 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Hillary Clinton on The O'Reilly Factor
« on: April 30, 2008, 07:15:24 PM »
Bill O'Reilly finally gets his wish tonight when that two faced hag appears on his show tonight.  I'm sure O'Reilly will pucker up to her, that fraud.  I wonder how much Rupert Murdoch had to donate to her campaign to get her on.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hillary Clinton on The O'Reilly Factor
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 07:49:13 PM »
Bill O'Reilly finally gets his wish tonight when that two faced hag appears on his show tonight.  I'm sure O'Reilly will pucker up to her, that fraud.  I wonder how much Rupert Murdoch had to donate to her campaign to get her on.

O'Reilly was just on Fox a few moments ago with some clips of the up coming show with Clinton. He claims that Clinton wants the large exposure that Fox can give her on the Tube and also on the web. He was spouting off some impressive numbers. Anyway he claims that Hillery has somewhat given up on the far left voters and is trying to reach the center to moderate right wing voters. It seems that one of the states coming up is an open state where voters can cross party lines. You always have to take talk shows like O"Reilly with a grain of salt but for the most part he has a decent show.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 04:50:59 AM »

I saw it, I couldn't bear to watch that hag interview with the Leprachaun, he's way too politically correct for me anyways, with Chaim interviewing her, she wouldn't get a way with anything.  O0

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 07:09:33 AM »
I watched it but I somehow missed when she supposedly talked about illegal aliens.  What did she say about it?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 08:54:33 PM »
I watched it but I somehow missed when she supposedly talked about illegal aliens.  What did she say about it?
Hillery fluffed over the question. She said she is for stricter border security however she wont interfere with sanctuary cities.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 11:26:18 PM »
O'Reilly was predictably way too easy on her.  He never even brought up her ties to terrorism or the Black Panther party.  And a lot of her pro-terrorist/illegal alien comments went unopposed.
Of course he was easy, nobody expected him to be tough
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 11:36:08 PM »
O'Reilly is perhaps the biggest B.S. artist in all media.  His reputation far exceeds his ability.

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 02:38:19 AM »
Hillary is a career politician, the lowest of the low.  At least Ron Paul (I know everyone here hates Ron Paul) made a bulk of his living as an OB/GYN.