Author Topic: Some good news!!  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Some good news!!
« on: April 30, 2008, 08:24:52 PM »
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Some good news!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 10:21:59 PM »
Obama is falling behind in the polls  :D

The Story:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353459,00.html

The Raw Data:
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/043008_release_web.pdf

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FAB news! Yo-Bama- a DRUGGIE, 'crank, snort, blow- but oh- not heroin'... DUH  What a blithering literal jacka**. I cant stand that JERK. GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY you muSSlim SYMPATHIZER!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 12:24:50 AM »
Actually, the fact that osama is falling behind in the polls may not be good at all. If Hitlery wins the nomination, she might have a stronger shot at beating Mccain. If Barack Osama is nominated, you can be sure he will loose the election and Juan Mccain will be president. In a way it might be better to have a black Muslim as the democrat nominee as he will never win the general election.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 04:29:27 AM »
Actually, the fact that osama is falling behind in the polls may not be good at all. If Hitlery wins the nomination, she might have a stronger shot at beating Mccain. If Barack Osama is nominated, you can be sure he will loose the election and Juan Mccain will be president. In a way it might be better to have a black Muslim as the democrat nominee as he will never win the general election.

Agreed

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 03:36:21 PM »

I wouldn't be sure...
I would think that with all this "super-delagate" nonsense... if Hillary becomes the nominee,
 the democratic party will be in shards and it would be harder to win.

And personally, while I wouldn't want either Osama or Hillary to win... I'd rather get Obama out of as soon as possible.

Just two different strategies for reaching the same goal  ;)
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 03:58:33 PM »

Agreed. It might be best if osama eeks out a win of the dem nomination and then loses to McCain in the general election. If hitlery wins the dem nomination she will likely be a stronger candidate against McCain than osama, as recent polls suggest. Also if hitlery wins this will be further support for how strong the clinton political machine really is. McCain has a good chance of beating osama due to all the recent vetting of osama, whereas hitlery will be more palatable to undecideds and middle of the road people.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 04:08:42 PM by rellikmilsum »