Author Topic: Why are so many young people on youtube have converted to Islam???  (Read 4435 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Why people, why? For examply when I was on youtube today I saw a member called "KingScum." What a fitting name for a Muslim lol.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Why are so many young people on youtube have converted to Islam???
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 06:41:45 PM »
The ones that convert are 95% black.   But just remember, in general there are 100x as many of them as there are of us.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 06:42:31 PM »
Because we're not making enough videos to expose the Ragheadist ideology.
We need more videos MORE.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 06:43:19 PM »
The ones that convert are 95% black.   But just remember, in general there are 100x as many of them as there are of us.

You're right. Most of the converts are black. But a lot of white women are converting too.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 07:06:09 PM »

You're right. Most of the converts are black. But a lot of white women are converting too.

David- They go into neighborhoods that are zero, and nothing- trash- they give them a FALSE hope, and these kids buy it, because they have NO foundation, NONE.  The church does NOTHING to 'pump these kids up'  islam does, because they are already murderers, it suits islam's evil demonic agenda.  There is NO saving in islam, and these kids do NOT realize that there WILL be a price to pay for joining islam- if they leave, they may as well be having a 'death wish' I feel so bad for these kids, when I see these kids, I get right in their face, and talk tough, THIS is what they DO respond to---- TOUGH LOVE, tougher than EVER b4, that we MUST be.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 07:20:52 PM »
For men-
It is revolutionary(in the sense that it attacks the regime we live in), it is confrontational, it gives simple answers, it bothers people.

It gives people a seriousness, and young people coming into adulthood want a seriousness..  And muslims are the center of attention..  Young people want to be noticed..

For women , I am not sure. Maybe they are sick of having to look pretty, and all the girl magazines and stuff. And putting on a hijab is easier.
Another reason may be that sexually, (and maybe in real life too) they like to be dominated and think they`ll get it from a muslim man.   I have heard that they tend to be quite outspoken, which is why I just say sexually dominated..
I knew a guy that once said "the more islammic the garb, the stronger minded the girly". So I think a revolutionary rejection of western culture which focusses on a woman`s appearance, is a big influence.  That could be if the woman is pretty, or ugly.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 07:26:33 PM by q_q_ »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 07:33:25 PM »

David- They go into neighborhoods that are zero, and nothing- trash- they give them a FALSE hope, and these kids buy it, because they have NO foundation, NONE.  The church does NOTHING to 'pump these kids up'  islam does, because they are already murderers, it suits islam's evil demonic agenda.  There is NO saving in islam, and these kids do NOT realize that there WILL be a price to pay for joining islam- if they leave, they may as well be having a 'death wish' I feel so bad for these kids, when I see these kids, I get right in their face, and talk tough, THIS is what they DO respond to---- TOUGH LOVE, tougher than EVER b4, that we MUST be.

I disagree.  Islam works by stripping people of their hope. The only hope for going to heaven in islam, is martyrdom..
I was once in a very muslim area, muslims rarely spoke about hope. They did talk about hell alot, and that they were trying to avoid it.. But they were never sure that they would.

I suggest you listen to this.. This is a very unusual multi part talk by walid shoebat.. Going into the detail from the bible, analysing what islam is.. He discovered how it is like the opposite of christianity..  How literally all the countries that go to war with israel in te end of days, against G-d, are muslim countries today..  And more.. He said that in christianity, salvation is through jesus`s blood, whereas in islam, it is through your blood. He find very interesting "inverted" parallels..

You like the thing about Allah being curse, so I think this will be your sort of thing / of interest to you, too..
of great interest.. He is a really smart man..
I heard another talk from walid where he said what a relief it was when he realised he did not have to blow himself up to go to paradise.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 07:38:47 PM »

Yes all I know about my faith is self educated. We have a serious problem.

There is only one advantage of our time. Through http://eurobuch.comhttp://used.addall.com and http://bookfinder.com you can buy books from all over the world.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 08:06:19 PM »
Islam works by stripping people of their hope.

Again this is very true too!
They also prey on hopeless people. They spot someone with weak faith and unleash their little quranic lies and give them "hope".
Othertimes they will take someone's hope away, like you mentioned.

They point is, that they like to talk to those who are ignorant, don't know any better or who are "hopeless"

unfortunately most religious outreach people target people without hope,  and they tell them the world is pointless and worthless, and all the matters is religion, and work is a necessary thing you have to do to support yourself. fair enough!

The big problem is that in islam, the hope is to politically take over.  That is all that is worthwhile for them.

Other religions are fairly harmless.

For christians I suppose hope is hope of going to heaven, acheived through believing in jesus. And acting as he did I have seen the WWJD "what would jesus do" bracelets!

And although religious jews do not really play the hope game.. There is hope of moshiach coming, though that is inevitable.. There is hope of bringing it nearer.. We have mitzvot, which free ourselves from the mundane, they are G-d`s will, and thus worthwhile.  (working is also G-d`s will though. he said 6 days you should work and on the 7th , you shall rest).  But the real hope, from a kahanist perspective, is the mitzva of Kiddush HaShem, for example, making israel a jewish state..  And trying to remove Chillul HaShem, the desecration of G-d`s name that is occurring.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 09:20:03 PM »
All probably have IQ's of barely double digets and a ceiling intellect of about 71... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 04:39:38 AM »
All probably have IQ's of barely double digets and a ceiling intellect of about 71... ;)

Correct, plus iSSlam retards you even more.  :::D

Offline brian

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 10:57:26 PM »
What do you guys think of this????  :o :o I can't believe my eyes...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x1Py5l4trnM

What has the world come to?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 11:28:54 PM »
People are fascinated with Islams insanity.... and sometimes get a bit caught up
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 08:10:15 AM »
What do you guys think of this????  :o :o I can't believe my eyes...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x1Py5l4trnM

What has the world come to?
Amazing.  Another retard. Perhaps my tax dollars will be used to extradite her from one of the Islamic Toilet States for her being shamed and condemned to stoning for her gang rape...  Perhaps, the next time I tour the Middle East I'll see this Nicole Queen riding in the back of a truck while her husband and goat ride in the front...

Give her a year or so and she'll be back whoring around in the clubs... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 08:24:22 AM »
Because alot of people are stupid?
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2008, 08:26:27 AM »
You got that rite brother.  I found that out last evening.  I went out for a few drinks and I think every dumb dumb came out of the woodwork.  I don't think I'm ever going to drink again.... ;)