Poll

Should Islam be outlawed in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA?

Yes
30 (88.2%)
No
4 (11.8%)
Undecided
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Islam be outlawed in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA?  (Read 8058 times)

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
Should Islam be outlawed in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA?
« on: May 01, 2008, 09:08:58 AM »
Do you think Islam should be outlawed in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA?  Let me and the world know how you feel.
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Should Islam be outlawed in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 09:15:11 AM »
Yes. Islam defies all principles of Democracy and of the American way of Life!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:35:39 AM »
Gee, that was a tough one. :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 09:44:58 AM »
Yes. I think we need to deport all of them back to the Middle East including that woman wearing the hijab I encountered yesterday on youtube.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 09:54:36 AM »
How can we ban the religion of pedophile prophet of doom who raped little girls  >:(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 10:26:19 AM »
End of Ieeeeeeslam!  >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 10:45:00 AM »
I said no...People need to learn how to control their tempers and stop being so jealous and envious of others...that's why there are problems in this world.

So the problem in the USA between peoples is jealousy..Look at how many blacks act...and in the middle east (which is not part of this question)...the arabs the muslims..all jealous they wish to kill.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 10:50:54 AM »
I think that we are founded on freedom of religion so there's no way they're going to completely ban a religion.  They could, however, ban certain practices of the religion.  In the case of Muslims, their Jew killing policy is illegal in the US because murder is illegal.  So they'll never be able to practice their religion in full.   ;)  Also bestiality is illegal so they won't be able to practice that either.......
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 11:16:32 AM »
I said no...People need to learn how to control their tempers and stop being so jealous and envious of others...that's why there are problems in this world.

So the problem in the USA between peoples is jealousy..Look at how many blacks act...and in the middle east (which is not part of this question)...the arabs the muslims..all jealous they wish to kill.

Dr. Dan- I am not, and I don't believe too may others are, jealous of muslims; I am scared of them. I don't envy the scorpion, and I don't believe it possible to live in harmony with it.

On the other hand, if they are jealous of us, I don't believe we will change that by dialogue. You can talk to a scorpion all you want; it will still sting you nevertheless[unless you are Kwai Chang Cain].
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 11:33:21 AM by rellikmilsum »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 12:39:06 PM »

Dr. Dan- I am not, and I don't believe too may others are, jealous of muslims; I am scared of them. I don't envy the scorpion, and I don't believe it possible to live in harmony with it.

On the other hand, if they are jealous of us, I don't believe we will change that by dialogue. You can talk to a scorpion all you want; it will still sting you nevertheless[unless you are Kwai Chang Cain].

i agree...but the problem with Islam and Mohammed was their jealousy...I say let's get to the root of the problem...not the leaves..Islam will not just go away by killing muslims or kicking them out of the USA or anywhere in the world...I mean those things can be a means to an end, but will not solve teh problem with human nature...once Islam is done with, another religion will sprout...or a crazy fad that will wish to destroy humanity.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
    • myspace.com
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 12:56:42 PM »
Islam is a religion of hate and murder.  Their holy book even says this, which by the way, makes great toilet paper.  It is the embodiment of all that is evil and dispicable.  They are the worst violators of human rights in history and crimes against humanity.  As far as I'm concerned it should be outlawed and all practitioners be put to death.  It is a cancer that will, if left untreated, rot away all that we as freedom loving nations hold dear.  I don't want my son to fall in love with a woman he has never seen, only to find after he marries her that she is as ugly as a donkies ass.  I enjoy watching the beautiful women in the summertime in their skimpy clothing.  I enjoy they internet and all it offers.  And I'll be damned if some raghead bastard is gonna tell me when to pray and who to pray to.  So there it is.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 01:09:26 PM »
Islam should be treated like communism or Naziism.   It should be classified as a political movement, and all its members, institutions, and events should be monitored.

Brian

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
    • myspace.com
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 01:25:32 PM »
Excellent point Briann.  Those also should be outlawed, as well as the KKK.  Freedom of assembly should only go so far.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 01:38:15 PM »
Islam should be treated like communism or Naziism.   It should be classified as a political movement, and all its members, institutions, and events should be monitored.

Brian

That's a great idea!  It certainly preaches enough hate to qualify!
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 02:10:56 PM »

i agree...but the problem with Islam and Mohammed was their jealousy...I say let's get to the root of the problem...not the leaves..Islam will not just go away by killing muslims or kicking them out of the USA or anywhere in the world...I mean those things can be a means to an end, but will not solve teh problem with human nature...once Islam is done with, another religion will sprout...or a crazy fad that will wish to destroy humanity.

A good point. I don't have an answer to this problem. This is a problem, as you say, common to many peoples, not just muslims. And , no doubt, it is one of the reasons for acts of hatred. One thing at a time.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 02:11:46 PM »

Brian

Agreed

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »
There is freedom of religion but this shouldn't be for a religion that calls for the murder of all members of other religions. I vote for the ban!

We have been WARNED by our forefathers regarding the evils of islam, 3rd PRES. Jefferson, especially warned us- Roosevelt, Teddy warned us, Churchhill warned us- are we listening? No. USA is a JUDEAO CHRISTIAN nation.  the islamos came for ONE reason: Conquer it. Period.  People need to (not so much) delve into it, but get acquainted in its murderous ways- islam is everything that Judaism and Christianity is NOT.  Buddhists and Hindus are here, and live relatively peaceful lives- but islam? NO. NO and NO. Pretty soon because we have done nothing- islam will just take over, just like it plans to, end of story.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 02:45:48 PM »

Brian

Actually, if you go to:

http://www.loyalistparty.com/petitions.htm

You can see our proposed New York City charter amendment.  It will take 50,000 signatures... which would be quite monumental.. but its more about spreading the word.

Brian

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »

Brian

Actually, if you go to:

You can see our proposed New York City charter amendment.  It will take 50,000 signatures... which would be quite monumental.. but its more about spreading the word.

Brian

If a referendum were to come out to outlaw islam in teh US, I would vote yes...but as far as bringing the initiative I wouldn't bother doing.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 03:31:38 PM »

Brian

Actually, if you go to:

Brian

If a referendum were to come out to outlaw islam in teh US, I would vote yes...but as far as bringing the initiative I wouldn't bother doing.

Like I said.. its more about the publicity from starting the initiative.  People don't even think about Islam as a political movement... and this will at least get the discussion going.  its a bit like the internet petitions, but its more newsworthy.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 05:20:27 PM »
Yes, this would be a good idea!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 09:00:15 PM »
In the NY City Charter there is wording in the Human Rights Commission section and the Office of Emergency Management section that when applied would easily outlaw over 75% of the doctrines of the quran and the hadith's. The wording in the referendum would be to have the City Council hold public hearings/debates on the legitamacy of islam being classified as a religion or as Brian stated, to have it classified as a political movement instead.
Classifying it as a political entity as opposed to a religion would remove many of the safeguards it now enjoys enabling them to get away with the crap they do.
Collecting the signatures would be monumental but not impossible. It would be more likely to collect the signatures but have legal types such as from the ACLU, CAIR, etc. tie it up in court and thwart the people's wishes.
A serious attempt at this would either way definetly bring about enough publicity to open a much larger debate on the issue, even if not an officially binding one.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »
Who the **** voted no is smell muslim pigs here >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 09:26:55 PM »
People will continue to do wudu in our public restrooms if we don't  ;)  :D
GROSS
It don't see it happening...but I voted YES!

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 09:34:13 PM »
People will continue to do wudu in our public restrooms if we don't  ;)  :D
GROSS
It don't see it happening...but I voted YES!

Is that where they scratch you with a chickens foot and put a hex on you ::)  8)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years