Poll

Should Islam be outlawed in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA?

Yes
30 (88.2%)
No
4 (11.8%)
Undecided
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Islam be outlawed in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA?  (Read 8079 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Should Islam be outlawed in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA?
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 09:56:38 PM »
Should Islam be outlawed in the USA is like saying, "should political movements rife with hatred of Jews and others and promotion of violence, designed to uproot and replace the American constitution, be banned?   Of course it should.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 01:48:14 AM »
Who the **** voted no is smell muslim pigs here >:(

ashish perhaps you need to read the posts of those who said no to understand why they said no.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 04:24:36 PM »
People will continue to do wudu in our public restrooms if we don't  ;)  :D
GROSS
It don't see it happening...but I voted YES!

Is that where they scratch you with a chickens foot and put a hex on you ::)  8)
If only!!!  I would take a chance on being scratched by a chickens foot and the hex.
Wudu creates more of a biohazard.  Especially the snot blowing part.
Instead of hand sanitizer - we are going to have to take up carrying personal sized bottles of bleach.   :D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2008, 05:05:19 AM »
Yes and not only in USA but in entire world, even A-rabs in Saudi Barbaria don't desserve to live under this criminal totalitarian ideology.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 02:48:31 AM »
Yes.

The time for 'tolerance', 'diversity', turning the other check, and loving your enemy must end. If it doesn't then we will.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 04:02:12 AM »
Excellent point Briann.  Those also should be outlawed, as well as the KKK.  Freedom of assembly should only go so far.  G-d bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!

It is SIMPLE to ME: iZlam: GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY.
Ban? Why take up all of the time, with legal fees, just LEAVE.
Islam is NOT here to live peacebly, if this were true...................9-11 would NEVER have happened.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline sbode53

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »
There are already laws on the books against inciting to riot and murder which is found in the Koran. Clearly, the Koran is a seditious book. When you consider how important the first amendment is, having a religion which takes aim to destroy all other faiths but its own, is unacceptable. This is not what the framers of the Constitution has in mind.

You can judge the books content by the effect it has on people's lives.

I agree with Avi Lipkin, it is not a religion but a psychosis. However, though those who take it seriously should be locked up, they must be isolated from all others whom they could impress. Muslim chaplains should not be allowed.

That they allow Muslims and Muslim chaplains on board our Navy vessels, is total insanity.

I went on a tour of the Constellation, an old Navy carrier in moth balls, now a museum, and there were Muslims touring the ship, taking pictures of the pipes running overhead. Of what interest is that? But we are at war with radical Islam. Maybe they think it is strategic.