Author Topic: Who is Americas Foremost Conservative Voice?  (Read 2550 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Who is Americas Foremost Conservative Voice?
« on: May 01, 2008, 11:02:19 PM »
JTF not withstanding, who is the foremost conservative voice in Americas in your opinion?  I say Ann Coulter.  She is a little too pro-Bush, but she calls a spade a spade.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Who is Americas Foremost Conservative Voice?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 11:05:54 PM »
Michael Savage is great. I think with the size of his audience he would have to be it. Hannity kisses up to the GOP too much and so does Rush Limbaugh. Glenn Beck would be my #2 but only 2 because he is one so earley Savage has a more devoted fan base
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 11:11:08 PM »
Right on with Savage.  I have to admit that he has really gone after Bush for what he's done to ruin this country.  But dosen't Savage just copy Chaim Ben Pesach?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 11:23:38 PM »
Right on with Savage.  I have to admit that he has really gone after Bush for what he's done to ruin this country.  But dosen't Savage just copy Chaim Ben Pesach?

But if he copies Chaim isn't that is good because he reaches more people ?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 11:31:59 PM »
Oh, I forgot about Coulter's comment about the Jewish people.  Sorry.  I think I'll switch to Savage.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 11:33:15 PM »
JTF not withstanding, who is the foremost conservative voice in Americas in your opinion?  I say Ann Coulter.  She is a little too pro-Bush, but she calls a spade a spade.

Chaim ben Pesach- without a shadow of a doubt.

Ann is all about the buck and making books, she also laughs when debating the leftists, they are NOT to be laughed at, they are the ENEMY within, they want us to get bombed- seriously, this is what they say in political forum chat.  They say out loud that America is the "Terrorist" they are AWFUL and Ann sits there and laughs- it is NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!
  Chaim is NOT about the 'buck' These people that say they are conservatives and are on radio, FOX, etc.. they are really NOT conservatives at all.  Ann also made some stupid comments that 'Jews are un-perfected Christians'   She is SOOOOOOOO wrong, Christians NEED to come to the Jewish faith and LEARN some holiness, because they are clearly lacking in it, BUT- on this forum that are the MOST incredible Christians I have EVER encountered.  
  Oh- no- I am not perfect, I admit this, but My goodness! Look at what the church has done for USA: N O T H I N G.  When I was attending church, I went out and helped EVERYONE I could find- I am STILL like that, because I love the attributes of the NT.  Ann needs to repent and say she is sorry for such a RIDICULOUS comment. She ALSO royally screwed up when she said that she would: Back Hillary.. the GOP is falling APART and then she says THIS? Why did she not meet with McCain one on one, and DEMAND accountbility? I lost any and all respect for Ann at that point- this nation is dvided ENOUGH---
But hey- She WAS VERY formidible, before books, looking pretty and laughing at enemies took over her persona.  Get in their FACES Ann, ONE ON ONE- without cameras- and THAT will show us what you are all about. I'm Sorry, not picking on you, because you see a person that has been a strong consevative, so dont take this personally.  I am just angered that there are not MORE AMERICANS that call themselves AMERICANS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 11:41:28 PM »
Excellent statement there.  I'm putting you ahead of Savage. 

I think the biggest problem with the mainstream right is they are all about the buck.  All that power and they do nothing in terms of helping America or advancing the conservative cause.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 12:09:17 AM »
There's something very un-genuine about Savage. I can't really explain it in concrete terms, but it's something I pick up on when I listen to him. I think he's doing a character, like Colbert does, except he doesn't tell everyone he's playing a character. He's less honest than Colbert.

Limbaugh has been exposed by Chaim as being for big oil.

I think Hannity believes he's a conservative, but he's just not conservative or right wing enough. He's a very moderate conservative, the kind of person who will never get anything done. He's controlled opposition, very useful for the left.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 01:10:00 AM »
There's something very un-genuine about Savage. I can't really explain it in concrete terms, but it's something I pick up on when I listen to him. I think he's doing a character, like Colbert does, except he doesn't tell everyone he's playing a character. He's less honest than Colbert.

I think Hannity believes he's a conservative, but he's just not conservative or right wing enough. He's a very moderate conservative, the kind of person who will never get anything done. He's controlled opposition, very useful for the left.

I cannot agree more with everything you said. Its exactly what I was thinking about Savage and Hannity.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 01:10:15 AM »

There is nothing Un-genuine about Savage.  He is just emotionally unstable... and unfortunately.. he has stretches where he becomes politically correctn, and where he says things that we know he doesn't believe in.

He is also not a genius when it comes to economics, BUT, he is the only conserv personality ive heard who is truly not a bush-bot, and he can be ruthless about Islam when he wants to be.

Brian

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 01:13:03 AM »

There is nothing Un-genuine about Savage.  He is just emotionally unstable... and unfortunately.. he has stretches where he becomes politically correctn, and where he says things that we know he doesn't believe in.

He is also not a genius when it comes to economics, BUT, he is the only conserv personality ive heard who is truly not a bush-bot, and he can be ruthless about Islam when he wants to be.

Brian

Brian, unfortunately savage plays the same game as everyone else and he was very vile tonight. Check out the thread I started.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 01:45:35 AM »
Alan keyes
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 01:51:01 AM »

Brian

Brian, unfortunately savage plays the same game as everyone else and he was very vile tonight. Check out the thread I started.

Yes... like I said... he has this streak of Political Correctness that makes me ill.  But 85% of the time... he is as anti-muslim as they come.  He openly said we need to close down all the mosques.. etc etc.

However... ever since CAIR started going after him.. I noticed he's toned down his rhetoric.  Its kinda depressing.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 08:26:48 AM »
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2008, 09:36:18 AM »
What does Savage say?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2008, 09:50:14 AM »

Brian

Yes... like I said... he has this streak of Political Correctness that makes me ill.  But 85% of the time... he is as anti-muslim as they come.  He openly said we need to close down all the mosques.. etc etc.

However... ever since CAIR started going after him.. I noticed he's toned down his rhetoric.  Its kinda depressing.

Well, part of the reason he's also politically correct on the air, is because he might be taken off the air if he said something "radical" for all the Bushiee-P.C. conservatives and said there is no moderate iSSlam etc. This is how BolsheviKKK and Politically Correct the media has become, that you can't say the politically incorrect righteous truth that strives for justice and what is right. Savage also copies from Chaim, and that's the reason he won't have him on his show, another reason is that this will make JTF stronger for becoming a mass movement.  O0