Author Topic: Live and Become  (Read 3526 times)

Yochanan Zev

Live and Become
« on: January 09, 2007, 12:51:35 PM »

Have any of you seen or interested in seeing "Live and Become"?  I saw this movie last week and thought it was wonderful.  I'm curious to know what opinions JTF'ers will have of this movie.

"Synopsis:
The magnificent, epic story of an Ethiopian boy who is airlifted from a Sudanese refugee camp to Israel in 1984 during Operation Moses. Shlomo is plagued by two big secrets: He is neither a Jew nor an orphan, just an African boy who survived and wants, somehow, to fulfill his Ethiopian mother’s parting request that he “go, live, and become.” Buoyed by a profound and unfaltering motherly love – both in his memory and in the arms of his adoptive mother – he ultimately finds an identity and a happiness all his own."

http://www.menemshafilms.com/index.php?src=gendocs&link=live_and_become

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Live and Become
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 03:46:14 PM »
There is nothing usual about this story, it is about a negro that lies, no surprise there. I am wondering though where is his papa, did white cops shot him down, was he a victim of the CIA, FBI or the ASPCA. If he is no Jew, he should immediately be turned over to the arabs. They will take him in as a slave, this is what arabs have been doing for a 1000 years. At least this poor creature will not be in africa where his fate would be much worse then living out his life serving an arab family.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 10:47:14 PM »
Negro that lies... (Shocked)  ;D
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 01:27:10 AM »
Re:  "...he ultimately finds an identity and a happiness all his own..."

Huh?

I didn't know there were any cotton patches in Israel!

Regardless, they're working on the sequel to that film.

The title of the second film is "Me go prison, Live in cage, Become Cannibal!"

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 12:18:24 PM »
 Looks like a hart touching movie to me.
  Most feel good movies are rather campy but this one looks rather like a down to earth, I have not seen it.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 08:50:36 PM »
Many Jewish women find black men irresistable.

Generally speaking, the more refined and intellectual a manfolk the more likely the women in the group are going to go and look for something elsewhere.

This is because women are less intellectually capable than men.  They seek sensual pleasure while men seek accomplishment.

Most white women love to throw themselves at black men and spend the night making passionate love to their gorgeous black suitors.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 05:05:58 PM »
 Get thee hence Satan!?!?!?
  Is that you!? :P

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 05:35:45 PM »

Generally speaking, the more refined and intellectual a manfolk the more likely the women in the group are going to go and look for something elsewhere.

This is because women are less intellectually capable than men.  They seek sensual pleasure while men seek accomplishment.

Most white women love to throw themselves at black men and spend the night making passionate love to their gorgeous black suitors.

I have tried to stay out of this for a while, but I must give my opinion. You see in every white woman you mother and your sister. I am sure they come from a long line of sluts and can compare themselves to the Duke accusser, Crystal Gail Magnum. Not every white woman is like your mother, a great many of them have pride and dignity. I have seen many springer shows and maury, could you please tell us which episodes your mamie am be on. As for other white women going out with primitives bipeds, there are some, but there is no doubt in my mind that white men have nothing to fear. I hope that all the white women that do go with the primitives, that these women have aids and spread it around to every black buck they can rassle into the sack. Your momma included. As for your sister I hope she suffers from aids so bad she glows in the dark. I am sure that one day  you will get the urge to mate with a black satyr and he will give a tummy full of radioactive semen that you will suffer with an STD that aids will seem like a pleasant walk through the park on a spring day. If you can't contribute anything to this forum please go to a black forum where your post will be considered so cleaver and intellectuala that they will give some kind of prize, say jesse jackson's used condoms. You must be a dim witted piece of self hater white trash. If you are, deal with it ,  and pray that we don't take power and deal with your kind effectively and without permitly.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 10:52:17 AM »
I have tried to stay out of this for a while, but I must give my opinion. You see in every white woman you mother and your sister. I am sure they come from a long line of sluts and can compare themselves to the Duke accusser, Crystal Gail Magnum. Not every white woman is like your mother, a great many of them have pride and dignity. I have seen many springer shows and maury, could you please tell us which episodes your mamie am be on. As for other white women going out with primitives bipeds, there are some, but there is no doubt in my mind that white men have nothing to fear. I hope that all the white women that do go with the primitives, that these women have aids and spread it around to every black buck they can rassle into the sack. Your momma included. As for your sister I hope she suffers from aids so bad she glows in the dark. I am sure that one day  you will get the urge to mate with a black satyr and he will give a tummy full of radioactive semen that you will suffer with an STD that aids will seem like a pleasant walk through the park on a spring day. If you can't contribute anything to this forum please go to a black forum where your post will be considered so cleaver and intellectuala that they will give some kind of prize, say jesse jackson's used condoms. You must be a dim witted piece of self hater white trash. If you are, deal with it ,  and pray that we don't take power and deal with your kind effectively and without permitly.

;D

I don't mind being insulted by NAZIS.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 06:25:17 AM »

Get thee hence Satan!?!?!?
  Is that you!? :P

Yep, that's him. GTHS, is it possible that you either have schizophrenia that manifests itself into you saying that white women are obsessed and attracted to black men and other minorities, which masks the fact that you yourself are unable to form a relationship with a white woman, or is it perhaps that you are just jesting and/or mocking us? And if it is the second possibility, (pardon my French), then fuck off.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 06:28:27 AM by Alex »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 06:32:01 AM »
or is it perhaps that you are just jesting and/or mocking us? And if it is the second possibility, (pardon my French), then fuck off.

I'm deathly serious about white women.  I know their innermost secrets which is why they shun me.  They see too much of themselves in me.

What I am writing is not caused by mental illness; the fact that I am writing this at all is caused by my having been awakened to the problem of white supremacy culture and that culture is now systematically denying me any life chances.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 02:57:28 PM »
If living under white supremecy is so bad, you can either, end it all or go to africa. Now if you go to africa, you may bang all the women you want, I understand that they will put out for trinkets, just like your momma.