Author Topic: OBAMA LIE: 'MY UNCLE HELPED LIBERATE AUSCHWITZ'  (Read 4587 times)

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
Re: OBAMA LIE: 'MY UNCLE HELPED LIBERATE AUSCHWITZ'
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 09:04:20 PM »
For the first time in my adult life I am proud of my imaginary uncle who did something somewhere with someone that was good for Jews.  OK, all better now? Now, vote Obaaammmaaa, Obaammmmaaa...
                                                                                                              BHO

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 10:10:34 PM »
Obama is an idiot!  :D

Obama is more then an idiot He is retarded he says what ever pops into his head because he thinks it will make him look good

57 states..that include Puerto Rico and Guam and Israel...   :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 02:03:22 PM »
The hypocrite was politicizing the Holocaust.  And he got the facts wrong.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 02:36:51 PM »
It's very disturbing that he speaks of the Shoah so callously by lying about his great uncle's role, as if it's just another feather in his political cap rather than one of the worst massacres in history.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 02:47:25 PM »
It's very disturbing that he speaks of the Shoah so callously by lying about his great uncle's role, as if it's just another feather in his political cap rather than one of the worst massacres in history.

And he says that the history lesson he learned is that veterans should be treated well when they return.  That's obvious. 

He showed that he learned nothing when he gave a speech on May 18th in which he stated that Iran is not a threat. 

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 02:43:18 PM »
he's so full of [censored].. i can't believe he'd use something like the holocaust to gain more political support.. what an ass!
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha