Author Topic: Bush apology for Koran shooting  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Bush apology for Koran shooting
« on: May 20, 2008, 09:33:26 PM »
Bush apology for Koran shooting

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7410367.stm

US President George W Bush has made a personal apology over the shooting of a Koran by an American soldier, the White House has confirmed.

Mr Bush made the apology during one of his regular video conferences with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Maliki.

The soldier was sent home by the US military after the Muslim holy book was found riddled with bullet holes at a shooting range by Iraqi police.

The US military said last week that the soldier would be disciplined.

He was unnamed, but was said to be a staff sergeant in a sniper section.

'People's anger'

Mr Maliki's office said in a statement: "The American president apologised on behalf of the United States... promising to present the soldier to the courts."

Mr Maliki had expressed the anger felt by the Iraqi people, his office said.

A US military spokesman last week described the shooting as "both serious and deeply troubling", but stressed it was an "isolated incident and a result of one soldier's actions".

US military authorities have already apologised to community leaders in the area, west of Baghdad.

The military presented the elders with a new copy of the Koran.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bush apology for Koran shooting
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 11:32:19 PM »
Bush is a yellow belly pig face disgrace for a President!

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 01:52:25 AM »
Bush, what a little wuss!

wuss  
A noun
1 weakling, doormat, wuss
a person who is physically weak and ineffectual   :::D
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get free Korans? I usually use pizza boxes for target practice but the terrorist manifesto will be a much more deserving thing to aim for.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 04:33:02 AM »
Mail the CAIR, other muslim advocacy/proseliting organisation or just go the new mosque built form Saudi founds next to your door thanks to Gorge Wahabbi Bush efforts and pretend to be interested in converting. Don't forget to take looong shower or atleast wash your hands after.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm