Author Topic: OK, who can explain why my threads are getting deleted?  (Read 2152 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
OK, who can explain why my threads are getting deleted?
« on: April 17, 2008, 01:31:30 AM »
 :( OK, what's going on? I make legitimate threads asking for explanations about forum stuff because I'm not on here much these days, and they get taken down immediately--why?

I wanted to know what was the deal with Skippy. Now, I did some searching and I have gotten bits and pieces, but what's the whole story? Why did she go berzerk?

Can somebody please explain why this request for background is suddenly against the rules?

Chaimfan.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
Re: OK, who can explain why my threads are getting deleted?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 06:46:42 AM »
:( OK, what's going on? I make legitimate threads asking for explanations about forum stuff because I'm not on here much these days, and they get taken down immediately--why?

I wanted to know what was the deal with Skippy. Now, I did some searching and I have gotten bits and pieces, but what's the whole story? Why did she go berzerk?

Can somebody please explain why this request for background is suddenly against the rules?

Chaimfan.

Apparently, she missionized on the forum, got banned, and then came back here and started some trouble.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 07:11:39 AM by Archie »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 06:59:05 AM »
CF, I don't know what happened to your threads, but I assume that someone did not want to start a new round of arguing about Skippy. I may be wrong, I'm just guessing that's what happened.

When one of our members leaves, we do have a tendency to spend huge amounts of time discussing it. We should discuss it, but not to the point where we forget about the bigger picture.

CF, you are a great member of this forum, and you how much I respect and admire you.

It's possible that one of our admins did not want us to continue to be diverted by all of this personal stuff. I'm sure they had good intentions.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 09:37:53 PM »
she started missionizing what...? where are those threads and posts for us to judge for ourselves... in lieu of them since they are probably gone now forever... could someone take the time to detail the case against her so those of us who were away for pesach can catch up... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 11:31:05 PM »
she started missionizing what...? where are those threads and posts for us to judge for ourselves... in lieu of them since they are probably gone now forever... could someone take the time to detail the case against her so those of us who were away for pesach can catch up... nik.

This is really old stuff and its not really good for the forum for it to be discussed. If Chaim wanted someone to be banned, I am sure their were good reasons.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 11:39:06 PM »
I don't want to rehash this but I never heard of her missionizing.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 02:55:35 PM »
ok... so what made her implode...? she was accused of being a spy awhile back... or i should say rather... told someone suspected her of such... has that been at all verified...? nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »
why won't anyone answer my query...? what's wrong with asking what or who set her off and why...? nik.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 04:25:10 PM »
why won't anyone answer my query...? what's wrong with asking what or who set her off and why...? nik.

'She' admitted to being a spy on the Ask Lubab thread.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 05:39:08 PM »
a spy for whom...? n.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 06:30:05 PM »
Skippy is gone for now as well as a few other former members and that may be for the best. I have seen some stuff in some other places on the web that showed me that Skippy  and a few others are no friend of JTF. The only great loss in the whole picture was Newman. Lets just turn the page and move on... trust me its for the best. Lets concentrate on the elections here in America and getting Chaim into Israel.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 06:46:15 PM »
I have seen some stuff in some other places on the web that showed me that Skippy  and a few others are no friend of JTF.

What have you seen, CJD?  Do you have any links?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 06:54:40 PM »
I have seen some stuff in some other places on the web that showed me that Skippy  and a few others are no friend of JTF.

What have you seen, CJD?  Do you have any links?
I would rather not give the site the publicity.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2008, 10:14:35 PM »
not so fast... one or more of them accused me of being a "smart spy" to the admin. i would appreciate knowing their true colors even if just privately... so pm me please with that info or links... thank you... nik.