Author Topic: The quality artwork of Olmert's wife  (Read 4102 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
The quality artwork of Olmert's wife
« on: May 05, 2008, 12:07:11 PM »
We might not like Olmert, however his wife is quite a talented artist and I think we should take some time to admire some of her finest creations.

Israel should really be proud to have such a great artist as first lady.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The quality artwork of Olmert's wife
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 12:08:55 PM »
Thats the reason the Police are questioning not her poor artwork but getting people to show it for favors
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 12:24:35 PM »
We might not like Olmert, however his wife is quite a talented artist and I think we should take some time to admire some of her finest creations.

that is hilarious

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 12:46:04 PM »
If you think her "art" is bad, guess what kind of "man" would marry her, father degenerate children, and denounce Rabbi Meir Kahane face to face.

Correct!...You got it right on the first guess!...

He is The Prime Minister of The State of Israel!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 12:49:33 PM »
O-M-GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And people WONDER WHY Israel is in trouble!
This is DOGSH**.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 12:49:46 PM »
I see the egg but am afraid to ask what is the first one
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 12:53:32 PM »
I see the egg but am afraid to ask what is the first one

to a liberal... the first one is a representation of the struggle of women to escape the bounds of an oppressive male-dominated society... or something like that...

to anyone with sense... it is a load of crap...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 12:54:57 PM »
Is this serious?  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »
I guess for people who believe that peace can be achieved with Arab terrorist/mass murderers, this would also be consider this ART! - In a distorted and evil world this is a Master Piece!  ;D

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 01:15:02 PM »
Is this serious?  :o

I don't know where you've been, but nowadays that is "art".  Things have been like this for well over a decade.

I have some old memory , it may have been a joke but probably was not. A case where unbenown(sp?) to some art critics, somebody got an elephant to paint something, he made a nice mess, and the painting was shown to the art critics, who said it was brilliant.   They were only a little embarassed when they found out it was done by an elephant, and they stood by their statement that it was a really good painting, and they were suprised that an elephant could have done it.

We had an art museum where one of the pieces was a naked man or woman just standing there.  And a bed with bedclothes covered in shmutz..
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 01:18:36 PM by q_q_ »

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 01:21:29 PM »
We had an art museum where one of the pieces was a naked man or woman just standing there.  And a bed with bedclothes covered in shmutz..

and a dog on a leash left to starve to death  :'(
http://arts.guardian.co.uk/art/news/story/0,,2269320,00.html

these people are not only idiots, they are sick

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 01:24:32 PM »
This is from today's "Haaretz":

Olmert used PMO to further wife's art career
By Na'ama Lanski and Gidi Weitz

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert used his bureau to promote the artistic career of his wife Aliza, a Haaretz report reveals. The report also says that when the couple were in New York for a private art exhibit by Olmert, their stay at a luxury hotel was paid for by an American association.

In the summer of 2005, Olmert presented an exhibition in New York to which dozens of wealthy and influential people were invited. The invitations were allegedly issued by Rachael Risby Raz, the foreign affairs advisor in Olmert's bureau when he was minister of industry, trade and labor. Invitations for a dinner were printed on official ministry stationary. The Olmerts stayed at the exclusive Peninsula Hotel in a $2,500-a-night suite, for only $500 a night on the say-so of the hotel chain's Jewish billionaire owner Michael Kadoorie. A pro-Israel group headed by a former Likud activist, Sharon Tzur, paid for the room.

The Prime Minister's Office responded that Risby Raz was a personal appointment and could therefore assist Olmert in matters unconnected to the ministry. The PMO also said the invitations to the exhibit were issued by the museum, not by Risby Raz. Olmert's bureau conceded that 10 invitations were issued on official paper, and regretted this error. The PMO said Tzur's group paid for his accommodations because he was asked to meet with various public figures.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 01:45:42 PM »
I give the first picture with the pubic hair glued to paper 1st prize!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 01:45:59 PM »

and a dog on a leash left to starve to death  :'(
http://arts.guardian.co.uk/art/news/story/0,,2269320,00.html

these people are not only idiots, they are sick

He was costa rican. Does costa rica have a culture where starving dogs is no big deal?  Most of the displays are not like that.. They are just garbage or manure, or sexual things, to offend people.. Some kind of rebellious counter culture.

I would hazard a guess and say that these are the same kind of psychological screw-ups who during intercourse, want to be spanked and told they have been naughty.

I read a theory somewhere that what leftists really want is an authoritarian figure to reign them in.. a father they never had, and they want to then rebel against him. Leftism is certainly a mental condition..  

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 01:55:48 PM »

Yes I thought those hairs looked a little on the short side. :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 02:02:18 PM »

Thats what I thought that was too.  This falls right under that black muzzie Africanus Animalus that painted a picture of the Blessed Mother Mary out of Elephant dung several years ago
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!