Author Topic: NYPD Bridge to Muslims  (Read 3651 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
NYPD Bridge to Muslims
« on: January 12, 2007, 09:51:15 AM »
Please look at this NY Post report.

They hired a muslim imam for the GROWING MUSLIM COMMUNITY.
Now all we need is a jew rabbi, a christian priest, a buddhist monk, hindu, animist, greek god, etc...
Be fair!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01122007/news/regionalnews/nypd_bridge_to_muslims_regionalnews_perry_chiaramonte.htm

NYPD BRIDGE TO MUSLIMS

January 12, 2007 -- The NYPD has appointed an imam as outreach coordinator to the city's Muslim residents, Commissioner Ray Kelly said yesterday.

Erhan Yildirim, of the Fathi Mosque in Brooklyn, will work with the department on a range of issues affecting West African and Muslim communities.

"Our outreach to the growing Muslim community in New York is unprecedented," Kelly said. "We are doing as much or more with the Muslim community than any other community or faith in the city."

Police could not immediately say if clergy of other religions perform similar duties.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: NYPD Bridge to Muslims
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 11:23:24 AM »
I think Porky Pig would be the ideal person for the job. He is a world wide known celebity, children love him and is a very funny, funny fellow.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 04:53:32 PM »
If the "Muslim" / "Arab" world had any brains whatsoever, they would recognize in full Jewish sovereign rights over the entire Land Of Israel.

They would welcome us not only as their Semitic brethren, but also as their brothers in Monotheism.

Little known fact:  The founder of the House of Saud is on record as taking great joy in the news that his Jewish cousins were returning to their rightful place in the Middle East.

What glorious contributions to the entire world would result if Arabs & Jews mutually recognized each other, and chose to utilize in common all of our material and spiritual resources to build a better world.

Yes...I am dreaming; nor do I expect to ever see this take place.

Yet, logically we of Middle Eastern descent should share a commonality in terms of favoring tradition and spiritual values over those of blind materialism.

Realistically, Jews share with our Arab cousins the desire to be free of "Western Imperialism", "Occupation", and "Exploitation".

Perhaps when Moshiach comes...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 11:04:59 PM »
I like to see Muslims fall off a few bridges myself
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 07:30:50 PM »
Yeah, let's make bridges to connect to Muslims; it is only right!!!  How 'bout our boots to their asses!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 08:11:42 PM »
If the "Muslim" / "Arab" world had any brains whatsoever, they would recognize in full Jewish sovereign rights over the entire Land Of Israel.

They would welcome us not only as their Semitic brethren, but also as their brothers in Monotheism.

Little known fact:  The founder of the House of Saud is on record as taking great joy in the news that his Jewish cousins were returning to their rightful place in the Middle East.

What glorious contributions to the entire world would result if Arabs & Jews mutually recognized each other, and chose to utilize in common all of our material and spiritual resources to build a better world.

Yes...I am dreaming; nor do I expect to ever see this take place.

Yet, logically we of Middle Eastern descent should share a commonality in terms of favoring tradition and spiritual values over those of blind materialism.

Realistically, Jews share with our Arab cousins the desire to be free of "Western Imperialism", "Occupation", and "Exploitation".

Perhaps when Moshiach comes...

According to Karl Kautsky in 'Are the Jews a race', even as far back as 1914 about 25% of all German Jews were blonde and blue-eyed.

However, Arabs can never be blonde and blue-eyed.

I find it strange when I hear people saying that there should be racial solidarity between Arabs and Jews.  Anyone who thinks that way is probably harbouring thoughts in his head of converting to Islam. 

Paradoxically, the Germans of today respond better to the smelly, less intelligent, unproductive dead-waste brown Arabs and Turks, who now number millions in Germany, than they did to the white, highly intelligent, tiny Jewish minority which contributed so much to Germany's intellectual output.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 11:45:29 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if the Freedom Tower or whatever is finally build on ground zero is dedicated to these beasts.

angryChineseManiac,

I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 11:55:06 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 11:47:45 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if the Freedom Tower or whatever is finally build on ground zero is dedicated to these beasts.

angryChineseManiac,

I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back.

"takebackourtemple",
I didn't go any, but thanks.

"Fruit of thy loins", Germany produced some of the greatest stuff until they threw out the Jews. They gave us Einstein who gave us the Nuke.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 11:54:13 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 03:19:40 PM »
You guys just wait till the Freedom Tower is open, there is no doubt in my mind that they will have all these religious leaders that will include hindus, shintos, wiggens, new agers, druids, sun worshippers and, that's right you guest it , imans and mullahs. They will all get togehter in 'the feeling of brotherhood',' tolerance and good will'. You will see a vast array of politicians falling all over themselves saying that this is a 'new beginning', 'one big human family' and 'a true showing of what America is and looks like'. I am sick already. Do remember when they had that 'services' at Yankee stadium for 911. It was a menegarie of cults, kooks and phoeny politicians. The opening of the Freedom Tower will be a bigger insult to all the victims and the survivors. I say this, and I say it loud, there should be a sign put right at the front door of the Freedom Tower saying 'NO PETS OR MUSLIMS ALLOWED".

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 01:06:27 AM »
The Whitestone Bridge is pretty high and the water is extremely cold it be nice a bunch of them jump off the bridge to see Allah the sea serpent
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!