Author Topic: GOD IS ANGRY  (Read 1574 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
GOD IS ANGRY
« on: May 06, 2008, 12:06:51 PM »
The cyclone that hit Burma at one time it was an all Buddah country.  I have nothing against the Budes they are a very spiritual people and peaceful.  Muslims invaded this area like Malaysia and Indonisia, and want to do the same to Thailand.  God strikes the cyclone where a Tsunami went.   

I don't think I am wrong about this.  God is also mad at infidels for caving into Muslims out of fear.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: G-d IS ANGRY
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 12:40:23 PM »
The Ruling Junta is not peaceful towards the minorities like the Karen people nor to their own citizens who are oppressed.

Cyclones frequent this part of the world and the Burmese neglected to prepare for that, so I can't see the wrath of God in this case.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 12:56:58 PM »
I was talking to my Chinese physics tutor and he's in Malaysia, he told me he was discriminated against and many muslims committed atrocities there against Buddhists. Yet he doesn't hate muslims :) He says it's evil people who're doing those things, muslims are peaceful he said lmao...
I hope China nukes and obliterates all muslim ragheads from in Malaysia and around that region, sooner or later they will have to do it against turk muslim inbred ragheads in the East.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 01:43:19 PM »
  Wolf: You are Right. While I feel for people that go through disasters, I DO BELIEVE that G-d judges. It takes GUTS to say what is REALLY happening.  O0  G-d IS ANGRY.  People OFTEN mistake G- d to be loving, kind, full of mercy, etc.. but they DO NOT 'accept' that G-d MADE the Earth and its inhabitants- He is SOVERIEGN, G-d.......WILL do what He is going to do, and NOBODY can stop it, once He has started it.  While there is NO Justice system anymore, G-d NEVER fails to execute justice.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 03:20:37 PM »
  Wolf: You are Right. While I feel for people that go through disasters, I DO BELIEVE that G-d judges. It takes GUTS to say what is REALLY happening.  O0  G-d IS ANGRY.  People OFTEN mistake G- d to be loving, kind, full of mercy, etc.. but they DO NOT 'accept' that G-d MADE the Earth and its inhabitants- He is SOVERIEGN, G-d.......WILL do what He is going to do, and NOBODY can stop it, once He has started it.  While there is NO Justice system anymore, G-d NEVER fails to execute justice.

G-d promised Abraham that He would spare Sodom for the sake of just 5 innocent people who might be living there.  I don't think that natural disasters are really the wrath of G-d, as many innocents have been caught up in this.

G-d will execute justice, but not necessarily in this life.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 04:46:04 PM »
God is our ultimate judge and jury of the world, and he is angry how also so many have become apathetic.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 05:20:54 PM »
The cyclone should have hit Muslim countries instead. Burma is a peaceful Buddhist society not some Islamic hellhole.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 05:30:36 PM »
The cyclone should have hit Muslim countries instead. Burma is a peaceful Buddhist society not some Islamic hellhole.

Where is god?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 05:36:50 PM »

Where is G-d?

That's what I wanna know.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 05:47:02 PM »

G-d promised Abraham that He would spare Sodom for the sake of just 5 innocent people who might be living there.  I don't think that natural disasters are really the wrath of G-d, as many innocents have been caught up in this.

G-d will execute justice, but not necessarily in this life.

You act like G-d is DEAD.  There are miracles EVERYDAY, and awesome things that happen all of the time- but if you cannot SEE that G-d is executing judgement all of the Earth at this time, I believe that you do not have much of a healthy fear of G-d in you.. The left talks like this, EXACTLY like this.  They push and push our G-d and they act like nothing will ever happen, and there are NO consequences in any actions that we take.  BTW- No-One is good- NOT ONE.. Read the Proverbs and he Psalms.  Realize your mortality, you come across EXTREMELY arrogant.  A little humility might suit you better.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 06:11:45 PM »
Volcano erupts in Chile, Cyclones, Earthquakes.  A higher authority is very upset.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 06:28:15 PM »

[/quote]
why oh why did this happen to our precious little mosque, aren't we right? Why did this happen?" BLAH BLAH BLAH!  :::D
[/quote]

I am literally to die from laughter when that happens.  :::D