Author Topic: IF IT WAS PRESIDENT MASTERWOLF.....A VERY ANGRY WOLF  (Read 933 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
IF IT WAS PRESIDENT MASTERWOLF.....A VERY ANGRY WOLF
« on: May 06, 2008, 06:10:02 PM »
I am very angry, a gang of black monster beasts beaten a white woman in her 50s in Brooklyn this morning they just jumped her and beaten her to a bloody pulp.  I just saw this on the news.  I swear if it is President Wolf, any of these animals ever dare put their hands on our women I will demand every citizen get your arms ready.  How dare they even touch our women and children!?!  These violent beasts.  This is something I want to take personally cause I care for our women and children that these animals do target cause they are cowards.
When I will get the link I will post it.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
Re: IF IT WAS PRESIDENT MASTERWOLF.....A VERY ANGRY WOLF
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 09:19:48 PM »
Be careful tomorrow, the beasts will be having "peaceful" protests throughout the city.
Don't dare defend yourself against these animals, what are you, some kind of racist! Just let them beat you and all will be well.
I recieved a phone message from my sons school today about the police prescense they will have tomorrow securing safety for the students getting to the train station. If my son gets harmed by any of these animals they will learn the true meaning of No Justice No peace. It will be hunting season.
The most ironic thing is that the vast majority of these ingrates marching for Sean Bell would not even of had a second thought of pulling the trigger against him themselves.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 09:38:20 PM »
Firster - I will say a prayer for your son.  May he be safe as he travels to school tomorrow.  In your wildest dreams, when he was a baby, did you think you would have to fear for your child - entering the jungle with savages - when you thought about sending him off to school?

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 10:15:28 PM »
Where is the guts of this stinking Mayor Doomberg
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!