Author Topic: 2008 Election Aftermath  (Read 879 times)

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
2008 Election Aftermath
« on: May 04, 2008, 11:32:37 PM »
This year the AMERICAN people and peoples around the world, face an unprecedented crisis.  I have learned that some Republicans in the state of North Carolina plan to vote for Hillary/Dog Clinton.  They hope to get enough votes so that she can defeat Barack Osama/Hitler.  I don't know how it can possibly work.  I know Senator McCain can defeat Osama, but it could backfire.  There are several scenarios that could possibly play out.  First;  the blacks will be enraged when Osama is defeated.  The flames hatred of whites and Jews in this country will be fanned by the likes of Sharpton, Jackson, and Farrakhan.  Who will be spouting voter fraud as did Gore in 2000.  Also that the racist whites wouldn't vote for Osama.  This in turn could possibly lead to race riots.  Which could very well lead to a second civil war in our beloved AMERICA.  Second;  Osama could be assissinated, hopefully, by some patriotic AMERICAN that knows the threat this dog poses to our nation and the Jewish people of ISRAEL.  This also could cause a race war.  Third;  Hillary defeats Osama and the blacks feel like they have been slighted and start rioting.  Fourth;  McCain fails to defeat Osama, God forbid, and all hell breaks loose when some racist groups like the Neo-Nazis or KKK start killing blacks.  This also could lead to a racist war in AMERICA.  And fifth;  McCain wins and nothing happens at all.  I hope this is the case.  But in any event, the likes of Wright, Sharpton, Jackson, and Farrakhan, will do their best to fan the flames of hatred in our country to cause all hell to break loose.  If this does happen, they should each be held accountable for the consequences of their rhetoric.  But in the interest of political correctness, those in Washington will just slap them on the hand and say, "Behave now."  In their misguided wisdom they think they have all the answers, but in fact they have none.  Let the AMERICAN people handle it.  We can take care of these animals if they get out of line.  I know I will.  So remember this, whatever happens, we must all stand together as one or we will be defeated.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: 2008 Election Aftermath
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 12:29:28 AM »
All of your scenarios are likely to happen.  You know why?  Because BHO is a race hustler and an Affirmative Action moron!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!