Author Topic: A problem!!!  (Read 5088 times)

Offline wakeupisrael

• Junior JTFer
  • I love the smell of naplam in the morning
    • My youtube channel
A problem!!!
« on: May 20, 2008, 03:54:27 PM »
Big problem on youtube!!!!

I have lots of serb friends and lots of american friends the problem is that the serbs are really anti american there,I understand their anger because of what the american government has done to kosovo!!!
But they need to understand that this is the american government and not the american people,in fact alot of americans I know on youtube(90 precent of them) support serbia and their fight against the islamic albanian forces!!
There is no god but the F16 and his messenger the prophet JDAM600.

My youtube channel:

Israelipatriot92:

http://www.youtube.com/Israelipatriot92

косово je сербия

Kosovo Is serbia!!!
CCCC

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A problem!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 04:08:13 PM »

I have lots of serb friends and lots of american friends the problem is that the serbs are really anti american there,I understand their anger because of what the american government has done to kosovo!!!
But they need to understand that this is the american government and not the american people,in fact alot of americans I know on youtube(90 precent of them) support serbia and their fight against the islamic albanian forces!!

I agree  O0, your Serb friends are use to the self-hating Jews, and the Clintons that bombed Kosovo, if they knew about JTF Americans they'd agree with us  O0

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 04:14:36 PM »
Bring them here. This is where the richeous are
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline wakeupisrael

• Junior JTFer
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 04:16:40 PM »
Yeah i will try like not so long ago I met a serbian anti semite he was an anti semite because of the leftist self hating jews who supported kosovo independence I explained him stuff and then he became more moderate!!

My youtube channel:

Israelipatriot92:

косово je сербия

Kosovo Is serbia!!!
CCCC

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »
Yeah i will try like not so long ago I met a serbian anti semite he was an anti semite because of the leftist self hating jews who supported kosovo independence I explained him stuff and then he became more moderate!!

That's what happends, when self-hating Jews represent American Jews, they all get negative perceptions of the real righteous Jews

Offline wakeupisrael

• Junior JTFer
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »

That's what happends, when self-hating Jews represent American Jews, they all get negative perceptions of the real righteous Jews
LOL and then all the leftist Idiots say "anti semitism exists because of you,you don't want peace"

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

My youtube channel:

Israelipatriot92:

косово je сербия

Kosovo Is serbia!!!
CCCC

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 04:51:01 PM »
  Tell them about us! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »
  Tell them about us! :)

We'll tell them Jasmina  O0

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 03:35:50 AM »
Serbs are not anti-semitic.
My husband is Jewish(zionist) and he told me that he never ever felt anti-semitisam.My family and friends love him.
Some people hate everybody,some people are born that way.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 04:10:34 AM »
My husband is Jewish(zionist) and he told me that he never ever felt anti-semitisam.My family and friends love him.
  Yes! That is very true. Boyana!!!! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 12:37:50 PM »

verry untrue,some people aren't borned like that,they are RAISED like that!!!

i don't only hate the americans for kosovo,oh no no no no,what they have done with the craotians bosnians etc,the Tito comunist dictator who was an agent,british probably,they have sent us more then 200 years in the past politicaly!!and i do not realy care if all of em die at once in this second,but i at the same time wouldn't kill them,atleest not most of them...people think they are some croats that lived 1k years ago,and bosnians who never existed,ppl think they are macedonians,related to Alexander the great..........................................

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 01:27:42 PM »

Let me tell you something in regard to your above mentioned message..  :)

Look you are a Jew, not an American, but a Jew.
If we Serbs respect honest and good Jews that does not mean that we automatically think the same about whole America. We respect all normal humans who live under the rules of God and justice. You do not have to be an Orthodox Christian to be a good person and according to our point of view there are good people among all nations.

Unfortunately the US does not follow the laws of justice but like a real cowboy they are following the rule of the strongest. We the smaller nations are constantly victims of that policy. The US as the world's strongest country should use it's position to improve this world by sharing knowledge and resources with other nations and to use force only for the establishment of peace. In reality the US is exploiting other nations and the nature to benefit its self which is an extremely selfish and egocentric behavior. The US is creating war conflicts all over the word, for example in Yugoslavia,
and camouflaging the origin of these conflicts by providing a picture to the world about a so called regal conflict between neighboring nations.
We are not dealing with conflicts between surrounding nations but with the US’s and European plans whose intention is to divide great nations into small nations, so that they can control and overpower them better. That’s one of the reasons why the US and the EU supported the collapse of former Yugoslavia. First of all Yugoslavia was a great ally of Russia and a great country, the 4th strongest military force of Europe, and that is the main reason why America wanted Yugoslavia to disappear.
They managed that by convincing the Serbian Catholic (Croats), Serbian Muslims (Bosnians)  and others to stab the Serbs in their backs. They did not even have to invade Yugoslavia to create the collapsing of the state because they had naïve and foolish people to accomplish that!

The USA are connected with the Western European alliance.
Together those two continents founded after WW2 the collective western military force which is called NATO. The western European countries had always hostile intentions to the Serbs and imperialist ambitions towards the East.

We Serbs were always victims of their ways and tools to gain control over the world's continents. That the USA has an anti Serbian policy was definitely confirmed by their behavior towards the Serbs in WW2. Since 1944 when the USA under the pressure of Western Europe decided to support the communist movement of Yugoslavia they became our serious enemies! The US anti-Serbian policy is still in continue and today it is expressed in the separation of Kosovo from Serbia.

Today the US is recognizing the Republic of
- fascist Croatia
- Bosnia Hercegovina
- and Kosovo.

I hope that you know understand why the Serbs are anti American.
Pro American Serbs are national traitors who are paid by foreign factors to surrender their territories to foreigners!

Offline wakeupisrael

• Junior JTFer
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2008, 05:26:34 PM »
Yeah I said I understand the anti american serbs.....

About the national traitors I know how you feel we have the same thing in Israel with leftists

My youtube channel:

Israelipatriot92:

косово je сербия

Kosovo Is serbia!!!
CCCC

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2008, 07:58:07 PM »
I told Serbs back home, Americans are not bad people just their government has a very bad international policy :-[
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 03:34:47 AM »

That's absolutely correct, only fake Serbs at Whorefront (which are actually KKKroats) would believe Jews are all the problems that happened to Serbia etc.  :P  ::)

True Serbs and Serb history shows you they were loyal and righteous to the Jews  O0

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 07:56:03 AM »

That's absolutely correct, only fake Serbs at Whorefront (which are actually KKKroats) would believe Jews are all the problems that happened to Serbia etc.  :P  ::)

True Serbs and Serb history shows you they were loyal and righteous to the Jews  O0
don't get me wrong,just coz i like the jews here that doesn't mean i like jews alltogether

and they recodnised Macedonia as well Dalmacia...And supported the "montenegrians" to break away...

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 06:07:14 AM »

don't get me wrong,just coz i like the jews here that doesn't mean i like jews alltogether

and they recodnised Macedonia as well Dalmacia...And supported the "montenegrians" to break away...

You like the righteous Kahanist true Torah Jews O0

You're referring to the "other" self-hating traitor Jews  :P

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 09:45:15 AM »
Both Serbs and Jews have something that other people do not have.What we have_WOMEN IN BLACK!
Yes we have them to demonstrate when we try to defend our nations.Most of them are so ugly!
Now that is problem we both face!

Offline wakeupisrael

• Junior JTFer
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2008, 05:11:34 PM »
Both Serbs and Jews have something that other people do not have.What we have_WOMEN IN BLACK!
Yes we have them to demonstrate when we try to defend our nations.Most of them are so ugly!
Now that is problem we both face!
Haaaa????????????

My youtube channel:

Israelipatriot92:

косово je сербия

Kosovo Is serbia!!!
CCCC