Author Topic: My Theory about Obama-Worship  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
My Theory about Obama-Worship
« on: May 20, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »
Dear Chaim (and all the other great people here),

As a Christian who attempts to read people and dabble in psychology, I have a theory that I think explains Obamania: the people who worship Obama are seeking G-d and don't know (or want to admit) it.

Our Creator designed us with an inherent need and desire for Him--a desire to know and love and serve this Ultimate Power. The problem is that most of humanity is rebellious and idolatrous and isn't ready or willing to serve the Biblical L-rd. They suppress this innate human need and pursue false g-ds instead in an effort to fill this natural void. Some people find communism. Some people find Darwinism. Some people find materialism. In any event, everybody chooses a religion, at some point in their lives.

However, nothing can substitute for a unifying, central form of power, authority, and wisdom. That is why some people choose cult leaders like David Koresh, Jim Jones, Fred Phelps, and the dog trainer to be the l-rd of their lives. But on a broader scale, we see all of these disaffected youths, burnt-out Republicans, and people from all walks of life embracing the "messiah" Obama for the very same reasons. He is providing them with answers, a purpose, a platform, and above all, "hope". For once in their lifetimes, these amoral, drifting, cynical folks have a true reason for living, and they love it.

A few weeks ago, I told Chaim on Ask JTF that Obama's white and Jewish fans love him precisely BECAUSE he is anti-white and anti-Semitic, and I absolutely believe that. You see--every human being is born with a basic sense of right and wrong, and a basic knowledge of sin, whether or not they will admit it. Since the vast majority of America has rejected the Biblical definitions of sin and repentance, they try to pretend that it does not exist, but they cannot. Innately all people grasp that they are imperfect and unworthy of G-d and eternal life, even if they suppress it into their subconsciousness. Obama's fans certainly know this, and they are receptive to him because he attacks white America for its "faults"--they consider him to be a prophet calling them to repentance. They know that they are not right morally and need to repent, but since they have rejected the Biblical way to do this, they are very receptive to a false prophet who calls them to another kind of "repentance".

Either way--you can't beat human nature. Obama is having runaway success because he presents the perfect substitute to G-d that fallen man has always wanted and needed.

Chaimfan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My Theory about Obama-Worship
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »
I agree with you Chaimfan. I think the only thing osmam can be mistaken for is another homeless shvartza hehe. I get what you are saying though.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 03:59:57 PM »
Completely agree C.F., oSSama is just another schwarze who wants iSSlam to take over, as well as stabbing us in the back with Iran.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 04:02:03 PM »
I agree with you ChaimFan 1oo% O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 05:16:14 PM »
Armenian Americans want to vote for him because he "promised" to officially recognize the Armenian Genocide.
They don't understand that as long as there is a droplet of oil in the Middle East America will not change its denialist stance because they will not want to upset nazi Turkey. Most of their military supplies go through Turkey and the reason why the White House brought up this subject a couple of months ago was because the Turks were invading Iraq and it was against the American interests there.
And I hoped to see lots of dead Turds and Kurds, damn I hate those inbred animals.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »
Armenian Americans want to vote for him because he "promised" to officially recognize the Armenian Genocide.
They don't understand that as long as there is a droplet of oil in the Middle East America will not change its denialist stance because they will not want to upset nazi Turkey. Most of their military supplies go through Turkey and the reason why the White House brought up this subject a couple of months ago was because the Turks were invading Iraq and it was against the American interests there.
And I hoped to see lots of dead Turds and Kurds, damn I hate those inbred animals.

That's probably true, but don't they realize his evil muSSlim beliefs and sympathy? This is the most important to recognize, and is a true danger for muSSlim countries, he'll destroy the USA   :o

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 05:27:01 PM »

That's probably true, but don't they realize his evil muSSlim beliefs and sympathy? This is the most important to recognize, and is a true danger for muSSlim countries, he'll destroy the USA   :o
No, sadly many Armenians like muslim arats, they become friends with muslims and they incorporate arat music into their music. I am banned from many Armenian forums because they claim I am a "racist" and I offend ragheads... that's where we are now.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 12:49:16 AM »

No, sadly many Armenians like muslim arats, they become friends with muslims and they incorporate arat music into their music. I am banned from many Armenian forums because they claim I am a "racist" and I offend ragheads... that's where we are now.

Yes... we are so careful not to upset Turkey... and its pathetic really.   Turkey hates America and Jews more than you can imagine.  Their movies with Americans all make us villains... sometimes as cannibals or molesters.  They idolize Hitler more than any other country.  Mein Kampf has been a top 10 best seller for 3 years straight.  Very disturbing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 12:55:15 AM »
Very good analysis CF! I also believe that Obama does something odd with his voice, almost like trying to get mind control over people. I try not to listen to him because there's something in his voice that's just... well.. spooky. What he says isn't really all that great, but when he says anything people walk away from the speech acting like it's the most inspiring thing they've ever heard.

Notice how he completely commanded the Democratic convention last time when it was his turn to speak (I don't know if you saw it, but his speech wasn't even all that great but he had everyone enthralled). He is doing this on purpose. There's something very manipulative there. Once you see it for what it is, he doesn't seem so charismatic, like the emperor realizing he has no clothes.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 06:56:17 AM »
Dear Chaim (and all the other great people here),

As a Christian who attempts to read people and dabble in psychology, I have a theory that I think explains Obamania: the people who worship Obama are seeking G-d and don't know (or want to admit) it.

Our Creator designed us with an inherent need and desire for Him--a desire to know and love and serve this Ultimate Power. The problem is that most of humanity is rebellious and idolatrous and isn't ready or willing to serve the Biblical L-rd. They suppress this innate human need and pursue false g-ds instead in an effort to fill this natural void. Some people find communism. Some people find Darwinism. Some people find materialism. In any event, everybody chooses a religion, at some point in their lives.

However, nothing can substitute for a unifying, central form of power, authority, and wisdom. That is why some people choose cult leaders like David Koresh, Jim Jones, Fred Phelps, and the dog trainer to be the l-rd of their lives. But on a broader scale, we see all of these disaffected youths, burnt-out Republicans, and people from all walks of life embracing the "messiah" Obama for the very same reasons. He is providing them with answers, a purpose, a platform, and above all, "hope". For once in their lifetimes, these amoral, drifting, cynical folks have a true reason for living, and they love it.

A few weeks ago, I told Chaim on Ask JTF that Obama's white and Jewish fans love him precisely BECAUSE he is anti-white and anti-Semitic, and I absolutely believe that. You see--every human being is born with a basic sense of right and wrong, and a basic knowledge of sin, whether or not they will admit it. Since the vast majority of America has rejected the Biblical definitions of sin and repentance, they try to pretend that it does not exist, but they cannot. Innately all people grasp that they are imperfect and unworthy of G-d and eternal life, even if they suppress it into their subconsciousness. Obama's fans certainly know this, and they are receptive to him because he attacks white America for its "faults"--they consider him to be a prophet calling them to repentance. They know that they are not right morally and need to repent, but since they have rejected the Biblical way to do this, they are very receptive to a false prophet who calls them to another kind of "repentance".

Either way--you can't beat human nature. Obama is having runaway success because he presents the perfect substitute to G-d that fallen man has always wanted and needed.

Chaimfan

Great thoughts CF. I agree with you. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 07:06:29 AM »
Yes i agree 100% C.F. yet we see in states like West Virginia and KY. and in other states where there are Bible beleiving people obama fails.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »
He can fool all the peoples for sometimes, even if they include the Armenians, Turds and Kurds together.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.