Author Topic: ? for Jews about Jews in America  (Read 1087 times)

Offline jakennc

• New JTFer
? for Jews about Jews in America
« on: May 20, 2008, 11:50:15 PM »
OK. I am looking for an explanation...perhaps more in depth than just a "self-hating Jew".  I met a person the other day who is an American Jew.  We had a discussion of politics, world events, history, etc...

This person claimed not to be a very religious Jew, but was very pro-Israel and went on about how no other people in history had been persecuted the way Jews have (I agreed) and how Jews look out for each other and all that.  But at the same time told me he/she felt sorry for the Palestinians and that their land was taken away, but then he/she was really glad that Jews had a place to call home in Israel.  This person did not like Saddam but was totally against the war, and felt sorry for all of the Muslims dying in Iraq. 

I mention this website, JTF.org and got the response yes I have heard of it, with a look of disgust and a quick change of the subject.

Blames George Bush for everything.  I even told the story of how I met an Israeli a year or so ago in the US who was here on a visit and I asked him what Israelis thought of the Iraq war and he replied QOUTE: "why Israelis, we love George Bush!"  and then I told him lots of Jews in America don't like George Bush and he replied with a puzzled look and said, "why?"...So after I told this story this person told me that they know many Israelis and they all hate George Bush...

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: ? for Jews about Jews in America
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 12:13:53 AM »
That would be a self hating Jew. Self Hating Jew...Someone who sides with the very people who want to destroy the Jews.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 12:47:02 AM »
That would be a self hating Jew. Self Hating Jew...Someone who sides with the very people who want to destroy the Jews.

Exactly, they are the worst anti-semites and destroy the Jewish people more than anyone else!  >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 12:58:01 AM »
It's natural and human to feel compassion for those who suffer, but I think that person needs to grow a backbone and realize that the Palescumians are the enemy and in war there is no room to have compassion for the enemy.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »
i hear about jews like that and it reminds me that Jews are so used to losing. American Jews love being losers!!!

I say that it's time to be winners!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein