Author Topic: I am going to start making firearm videos for the JTF, suggestions?  (Read 1655 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I am going to start making videos on firearms and safety for the JTF. I am not a instructor but I do know safety and basic maintenance on firearms.

I was thinking of doing a pilot video which would cover semi-automatic handguns, just basic fieldstripping, some information on selecting first guns, how to clean them, lubricants, ammunition type and caliber, cost, review, and what to look for on guns.

I wanted to make other videos as well on safety, holsters, hitting center mass, double taps, handling recoil and malfunctions etc.

Anything you guys want to see? Let me know.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I am going to start making videos on firearms and safety for the JTF. I am not a instructor but I do know safety and basic maintenance on firearms.

I was thinking of doing a pilot video which would cover semi-automatic handguns, just basic fieldstripping, some information on selecting first guns, how to clean them, lubricants, ammunition type and caliber, cost, review, and what to look for on guns.

I wanted to make other videos as well on safety, holsters, hitting center mass, double taps, handling recoil and malfunctions etc.

Anything you guys want to see? Let me know.

YES. Please make sure that people know that you are Jewish, Meir- (People dont know you from Paltalk, like I do, and your STRONG stance on Firearms in your room.) Many Jews, do NOT have any firearms, and in THIS day and age, Jews WITHOUT fire-arms- is NOT good.  "I'm a JEW, I have a 22" 
Shalom- and TY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Today after work, I think I will film my first video. I hope this will spark interest on firearms.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
i hate guns...but that doesn' tmean the rest of you can have them if you are responsible with it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
This is a very good idea Meir! Well done! I really support your plan!  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I filmed the video, I don't think it was too great but then again it was my first video blog or show, so I am uploading to youtube right now. It's 15 minutes, dunno if it'll upload but sometimes your able to get away with it on .wmv files. Might have to split the videos in 2