Author Topic: Zimbabwe Poised to Welcome Back White Farmers  (Read 5631 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Zimbabwe Poised to Welcome Back White Farmers
« on: January 11, 2007, 01:38:56 PM »
President Robert Mugabe’s regime in Zimbabwe, which has mounted a six-year campaign to seize white-owned farms, is poised to allow hundreds of white farmers to return to their land as the country faces starvation and economic collapse.

“There could be some 300 whites back on farms by the end of next year,” Sam Moyo, a government land adviser, told the Guardian. “Most of them will be running commercial farms.”

Since November, 19 white farmers who lost ownership of their land have been granted 99-year, government-backed leases on resettled farms in a spectacular U-turn by Mr Mugabe.

{snip}

In July 2005 Mr Mugabe declared that his land reform policy would be complete only when there was “not a single white on the farms”. But a contracting economy, hyperinflation touching 1,100% and food shortages have forced the authorities to allow some interested whites to return.

{snip}

The land minister, Flora Buka, said the government had received more than 200 applications so far from whites to take up farming again. There are only about 600 white farmers left in Zimbabwe, down from 4,500 six years ago.

{snip}

The UN-funded World Food Programme has said that 2 million Zimbabweans will need food aid in the next six months despite improved agricultural output last season.

But the welcoming back of white farmers may be too little too late.

{snip}

http://inverted-world.com/index.php/news/news/zimbabwe_poised_to_welcome_back_white_farmers/
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Zimbabwe Poised to Welcome Back White Farmers
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 03:52:07 PM »
Any white that goes back to that hell hole is a complete idiot and does not deserve any respect or help from anyother white person. Let these africans starve. They are a completely useless people.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 04:00:15 PM »
I agree. Those blacks are getting what they deserve.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 05:17:05 PM »
I actually agree with you guys here.   I'm no fan of Robert Mugabe, but I wish the "west" would leave zimbabwe alone and quit interfering in their affairs.  Let all the South Africans work it out on their own.  The only thing is that Tony Blair and Jack Straw can't resist meddling due to pressure from the right to intervene.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 03:29:16 PM »
Karanga, I do agree with you that Africa must sink or swin by its owm merits. I disagree with you it is the right that is interferring. It is stupid white liberals such as bono, madonna, jolie and the rest of these idiots that believe that the africans are nothing more than pets who cannot do anything without their intervention. To me, this is more racist than anything the KKK could ever come up with. To me these 'white liberals' are not fit to own a bug let alone an african child or direct an african nation. They can't even handle their own lives.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 03:45:15 PM »
C'mon man.  Every other week there is something on the BBC news about Zimbabwe, and how the west should impose sanctions or some other action on them.   Even if they were living in mudhuts, eating watermelons, and chewing khat, they were getting along just fine before Rhodes & company arrived on the scene. 

Why are you so concerned about Zimbabwe and Angelina Jolie anyway?  What effect does it have on Jews or Americans?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 04:07:27 PM »
I don't care about africa or any country in africa. As far as these white liberals are concerned they can go there and let them starve. They do not mean much to me, I just find them so boring. They are useless meat eaters who do not do anything for anyone. They are rich white trash that complain more than katrina 'victims' so why not let them live like that.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 04:12:33 PM »
C'mon man.  Every other week there is something on the BBC news about Zimbabwe, and how the west should impose sanctions or some other action on them.   Even if they were living in mudhuts, eating watermelons, and chewing khat, they were getting along just fine before Rhodes & company arrived on the scene. 

Why are you so concerned about Zimbabwe and Angelina Jolie anyway?  What effect does it have on Jews or Americans?
It should have no effect on us at all! We should mind our own business when it comes to Zimbabwe or any other of Africa's non white countries. Any white people residing in that country should leave at once.  Then  it can revert back to its natural state of savagery not that its not well on its way to that already. The black on black violence can then be allowed to do its work and reduce the population eliminating all the starvation and illness that has white liberals so upset. Its a win win situation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 04:21:07 PM »
They already back to their savage ways now and blaming white people for allowing them to vote.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 04:25:36 PM »
Dear cjd, you are right on target. Did not Darwin call what you say 'natural selection'. Think about it. I have serious doubts that these people want to help themselves, they are so used to handouts by whites that they are hopelessly addicted.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 04:36:12 PM »
Dear cjd, you are right on target. Did not Darwin call what you say 'natural selection'. Think about it. I have serious doubts that these people want to help themselves, they are so used to handouts by whites that they are hopelessly addicted.
Exactly right fjack they are hopeless! All they are good for is to sit in a bunch and pick the fleas out of eachothers hair and wait for the food and water hand out.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 04:43:08 PM by cjd »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 04:41:22 PM »
They already back to their savage ways now and blaming white people for allowing them to vote.
That really shows the intelligence of what your dealing with there. 

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 04:50:40 PM »
how times have changed

S.Africa: Blacks say: Go and Farm in Australia
from 22-Oct-2005
http://www.africancrisis.org/NewsView.asp?Rec=6290&EID=0&

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 05:13:14 PM »
Those ignorant kaffirs made their bed, and they therefore ought to lie in it.  The whites should come back only when half of the kaffirs starve.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »
Those ignorant kaffirs made their bed, and they therefore ought to lie in it.  The whites should come back only when half of the kaffirs starve.
Yes exactly right however the goody two shoes liberals will keep sending relief and aid  prolonging the misery.

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 05:55:49 PM »
 You know....I always wondered about the left in America and the east, you guys might have a point.

I mean way is bono and the like of himself not helping the children in north Korea or the children of chernobyl, the china country sides, etc.

I mean to say, if you really wanted to help the children of south Africa out, you would first try to help out the people in second and first world country's...why is this?

Kindness begets kindness, once the people in said country's are helped, then they them selfs can pull together and help out the people in south Africa and make more of a impact.

Dose this make any sense?

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 07:23:06 PM »
I don't understand if bono and the rest of the liberal scum celebs are so worried why dont they give all their millions? They always ask money from people like me who are barely getting by, who are having money taken out of their pockets to give to welfare monkeys, and bono and the rest tell me I should feel ashamed for working and trying to make alife for myself while people in Africa are starving. Maybe bono and the rest of that scum can give some of their hundres of millions or their private jets or their houses to them.  :-\