Author Topic: HILLARY SAYS SHE'S STAYING IN RACE BECAUSE OBAMA MIGHT GET TAKEN OUT  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Yes! She really said that!!

Hillary Clinton is still in the presidential race, she said today, because "historically, it makes no sense" to quit, and added that, "Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June," making an odd comparison between the dead candidate and Barack Obama.

"People have been trying to push me out since Iowa," she said.

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/101403.html

I gotta give the 'ol broad props for having the cajones to say this- WOW!
So maybe  it is like a call to arms for any nutjob who idolizes her and hates Obama that much. She may as well have winked after saying it.

So, if McCain has a massive heart attack or something prior to the election, would Ron Paul be our candidate by default because he’s the only other one still in the race?
Has her chance for VP nomination just gone down the tube?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 05:00:54 AM by Cyberella »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I've wondered before whether Ron Paul would be the nominee if McCain's age caught up to him. I know Ron Paul isn't exactly favored here (and I understand why) but on the bright side at least he would appoint strict constructionists. On the other hand I think he'd have a hard time winning the general election.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't think she was implying that Obama was going to be taken out but she has made it clear she really doesn't care what the party thinks she is doing what she sees fit. Hillery is like a wounded animal she is fighting for her political life. She will say and do almost anything to come out on top. Nothing she says would surprise me in the least.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
As long as Hillary and Obama are still at each other's throats they're less likely to have a combined ticket come Nov.
The nightmare scenario would be for them to kiss and make up... McCain and who ever he chooses as VP would have virtually no chance.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Hillary's campaign is the most incompetent Ive ever seen.   

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
maybe i am sick minded- but i was LOL! :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am no Hillary fan and far to be it, but the media is a circus on something this ridiculous.  They just love their Bongo no matter what.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
you know..doesn't hurt to be honest for once...Don't know why anyone would apologize..makes them look worse..

If I were her, I would have responded, "hell's ya!"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
you know..doesn't hurt to be honest for once...Don't know why anyone would apologize..makes them look worse..

If I were her, I would have responded, "hell's ya!"

True.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh