Author Topic: Churchill and Hitler  (Read 829 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Churchill and Hitler
« on: June 02, 2008, 01:03:05 AM »
Pat Buchanan wrote a new book about them and has gone on some shows discussing it briefly.

People on this forum know a lot about history so I want to know if what he's arguing has any merit or if he's just trying to sympathize with the Nazis.

He seems to be blaming WWII on Britain and claims that Britain made promises to Poland.  I think he was also blaming WWI on Britain also. 

Britain should be blamed for limiting the number of Jews who were allowed to enter the land of Eretz Yisrael. 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Churchill and Hitler
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 02:12:33 AM »
  I saw this, I have not read it though, but I am SERIOUSLY telling people-  these 'so-called' Christians are TURNING on Jews- I AM VERY SERIOUS.  There is some SERIOUS anti-semitism that is taking place, and it has shot up like some evil bad plant, like a weed, and out of nowhere- I BELIEVE, that we are going to see MORE and MORE of this vicious hatred against us.
  The people under this administration, and the last, do NOT have the best interest of Israel in mind, AT ALL, and this is WHY there is going to be more and more of this going on. Israel: STOP GIVING UP LAND FOR PEACE.  America would not give up New York for 'peace' WHY SHOULD YOU?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 02:25:24 AM »
The christians are turning on the jews, because they turn on the tv, and watch what's coming out from hooooolygunnwood, and then look at who's behind hoooolygnwood, and see jews there.

That is the problem. And with the economy suffering, people get angry at banks, and guess who's behind the banks...

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 02:46:35 AM »
The christians are turning on the jews, because they turn on the tv, and watch what's coming out from hooooolygunnwood, and then look at who's behind hoooolygnwood, and see jews there.

That is the problem. And with the economy suffering, people get angry at banks, and guess who's behind the banks...

You know, this reminds me of Germany 1930's. The christian people I personally know, would not EVER turn on the Jews, regardless of TV.. I can see hollywood in it, yes, but this thing just shot up out of nowhere, I even see it in paltalk, a friend of mine, his name is: IsraelShomer - he has had anti-semitic 'christian' rooms totally SHUT DOWN. This room just keeps coming back, with more and more members of this room.  In ALL of the leftist rooms, it is FILLED with INSANE hatred for Jews.  These are the people that are supposedly "with" the Jews- LIARS.  And now, the christians? This just reminds me of Germany 1930's.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates