Author Topic: 1.5 million killed in 20 years ... and nobody cares  (Read 2284 times)

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
1.5 million killed in 20 years ... and nobody cares
« on: May 28, 2008, 06:36:46 PM »
The mainly christian and Animist South Sudanese are victims of genocide perpetrated by Islamic government of Sudan.
Up to 90,000 people have fled after a week of fighting and the disputed town is now controlled by northern soldiers.
The 20-year north-south civil, separate from the Darfur conflict, was said to have cost 1.5 million lives.

http://www.persecution.org/suffering/newsdetail.php?newscode=7818

There are only few people interested in the racist Darfur crises (Muslim against Muslim), but the other genocide in Sudan (Muslim against Non-Muslim) is so silent in the media ...

How many Arabs died in Israel in the latest 20 years by violence?
Must be easy to find out, because for every single one you will find a media report!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: 1.5 million killed in 20 years ... and nobody cares
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »
We don't need to send money or Troops to Sudan. Just the third world portion of our population.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 07:05:05 PM »
With that mentality all of Africa will fall to Islam. (Including the rich natural resources, if you don't care about the people.)

But the way wars currently are fought by the West, it would be no good to sent in our troups.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 07:09:51 PM »
Anyway I posted this to point out the difference in media coverage:

Self defence in Israel (Jew - Muslim) : big human rights issue.
Attacks against Israel (Muslim - Jew) : reports only when Israel strikes back.
Genocide in Sudan (Muslim - Muslim) : 2 reports a year.
Genocide in Sudan (Muslim - Non-Muslim) : nothing.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 07:12:42 PM »
They wont talk about it hear because it is Christians that are being killed but if it was the other way around they would be showing it all over the news

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 07:25:03 PM »
Here is the website of the resistance: http://www.splmtoday.com/

Thanks Chaim and JTF for my knowledge of the English language.  ;D

They seem to be the only blacks on this earth, who have a true view on slavery:

he second wave of Islamic expansion in the Sudan was the Turko-Egyptian invasion mainly in the form of military slave expeditins from 1820. This was a cruel period of the inhumanity slavery and the slave trade, when the Turko-Egyptian forces combined with Northern Sudanese Arab slave traders to conduct raids into Southern Sudan for what they called "black gold" (slaves), "white gold" (ivory) and "yellow gold" (real gold).

The slave trade continued under Turko-Egyptian rule up to 1881, when an indigenous uprising led by Mohammed Ahmed, who called himself the "Mahdi" (Messiah) defeated and killed General Gordon and overran Khartoum. The Mahdist State (1881-1897) was established and slave hunting was greatly intensified with devastating consequences to the civil population, especially in Southern Sudan where whole trives were completely decimated.

The rampant slave trade in the Sudan and the humiliation of the defeat and death of General Gordon compelled the British and Egyptians to send a combined force, under Lord Kitchner, to re-conquer the Sudan. The Mahdist forces were defeated at the end of 1897, and thus was established the so called condominium rule, known as the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan (1898-1956) which in reality was British colonial rule.

http://splmtoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=30
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 07:32:10 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 11:03:15 PM »
Muzzies are comitting hundreds of genocides and nobody cares, its ridiculous
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 11:04:55 PM »

They dont speak up because they are scared and or they want oil

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 11:11:40 PM »

They dont speak up because they are scared and or they want oil

I think they don't speak up because
1.The media isn't allowed to film.
2.There isn't a solid number of one billion people that just want to hear about bad Muslims.

In case of USA or Jews instead of Muslims, both points are met.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 12:00:38 AM »
if it was 1.5 million MUSLIMS...youd have the USAF in there with their F-117's and B2's...and come out alive with no losses (compliment to our heroic  Serb brothers whom shot down USAF F-16 AND F-117 STEALTH fighter....! O0 O0 O0 O0)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 01:25:30 AM »
I think it's very sad what's going on there, and it is awful that such atrocities go on in the world in this day. I don't think we need to dump any money into any area of Africa, but I hope that any righteous people left there can escape harm.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 02:23:31 AM »
The media doesn't report it much but Osama Bin Laden always mentions the battle in Sudan because even though Muslims are committing horrible genocide there, there's never enough blood for the Muslim filth.  The black Christians and animists in the south have suffered more than any group over the last 20 years and yet we only hear about Darfur because those are Muslim blacks in Western Sudan. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 03:37:11 AM »
I know.

So let's focus on what's happening in south Sudan and let's support the SPLA. And as for Darfur, well if Muslims want to continue killing each other, then it's their business, although, we should also not hesitate to point out that Arab Muslims are racist against blacks, even black Muslims.

Yes this is right. If Muslimes kill eachother, they do a good work.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 03:41:26 AM »
I know.

So let's focus on what's happening in south Sudan and let's support the SPLA. And as for Darfur, well if Muslims want to continue killing each other, then it's their business, although, we should also not hesitate to point out that Arab Muslims are racist against blacks, even black Muslims.

Yes! O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 03:50:48 AM »
They kept calling me racist on liveleak until I made a video about this and they all shut up.
Poor people have been butchered to pieces by muslim nazis, this is just an example:
*Graphic warning*
We can't afford to have a muslim Africa, that's something we REALLY can't afford.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 04:30:36 AM »
They kept calling me racist on liveleak until I made a video about this and they all shut up.
Poor people have been butchered to pieces by muslim nazis, this is just an example:
*Graphic warning*
We can't afford to have a muslim Africa, that's something we REALLY can't afford.

Very graphic, and have been butchered by muSSlim Nazi drek.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 04:58:48 AM »
*Graphic warning*

Very graphic, and have been butchered by muSSlim Nazi drek.

It is time for payback! >:( >:( >:(

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 06:57:50 AM »
We should simply work to educate the public about the SPLA and their struggle for freedom and survival, itself, as well as exactly who is responsible for all the bad things that have happened to them.

Agreed!

I'm on your side.