Author Topic: Artwork for JTF signs, posters, banners, t-shirts, hats, etc.  (Read 2517 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Artwork for JTF signs, posters, banners, t-shirts, hats, etc.
« on: January 13, 2007, 11:54:08 PM »
   JTF has been blessed with a lot of talent. Chaim and David are great speakers. We have the best webmaster and website in the world. Yacov and Oz77 are excellent forum administrators. Oz77 is talented with all the videos he has posted on YouTube. There is also a lot of credit which still deserves to be acknowledged.
   The talent I'm trying to find in this post is artistic talent. I would like to post JTF material on Bulletin boards, but need the right material to post. Some of my ideas include stickers to place on things such as ski lifts and banners to wave over highway overpasses.
   I have created this thread so you can share your ideas about what to post and where to post it.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 12:40:48 AM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Artwork for JTF signs, posters, banners, t-shirts, hats, etc.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 07:55:41 PM »
   My stickers did not stick to the chair lift, so I'll have to make better ones for next time. I did manage to post them on Bulletin boards though. The Kosher Pizza place I went to did not have a board to post on, there was a kosher bagel place next door with one, but it was closed. I will have to try again later this week. There are two more Kosher Pizza places in my community. I went to the closest Bait Knesset to me, but it was also closed. I left a flyer in front of the door with a note asking the Rabbi to post it. I'll have to make an effort to post on some of these boards just before Shabbat so it is not likely removed. While I don't observe Shabbat, I observe it for anything JTF, so I can't cheat by posting them in front of the Bait Knessets on Shabbat. For the non-Jews, a Bait Knesset is a synagogue. If this is posted in front of one on a Saturday morning, a lot of Jewish people will get to see it.

http://www.geocities.com/takebackourtemple/jtf_image.JPG

Here is one that can be posted in Churches:

http://www.geocities.com/takebackourtemple/jtf_for_church.JPG
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 08:37:11 PM »
If you guys want I am or was an arts graphic major.. If you would like maybe I would work something on banners, posters, perhaps t shirt ideas.. even bumper stickers.  What you all think about that idea?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 10:05:40 PM »
I think its a great idea
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban