Author Topic: Jakov Sedlar a Croatian movie maker and his film!  (Read 4208 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Jakov Sedlar a Croatian movie maker and his film!
« on: May 27, 2008, 05:02:52 PM »

Croat named Jakov Sedlar on the right side of the picture.

Jakov Sedlar is a Croatian movie maker who likes to visit Israel.
He recently made a movie in which he blackmails the Serbs and honors Croatia’s ex president Franjo Tudjman. This Croat claims that he personally likes Israel but in the same time he adores and glorifies Croatia’s former president Franjo Tudjman, who was an ordinary anti Semite and Serb hater, and this Croat Jakov Sedlar also has a good personal relationship with the singer of the Croatian Nazi band Thompson.

Let me remind that Croatia’s ex president Franjo Tudjman, who is glorified by this Croat who claims that he like the Jews, had described the holocaust in his book as a Jewish exaggeration! Croatia’s ex president also calls the Jews in his book arrogant people and minimizes the happenings of the holocaust, declaring that the Serbs and the Jews are using the circumstances from WW2 for their own interests. He also have said in public after he gained power in Croatia that he is very happy about the fact that his wife is neither a Jew or a Serb! Also I want to remind that after Tudjman’s arrival in Croatia, Croatian Nazi war criminals from WW2 were encouraged to return back to so called “free” Croatia. Squares and streets in the cities and places where the Croats are the majority were dedicated to and named after the political and ideological leaders of the Nazi Croatian government.

It is not a coincidence that in 1990 when the party of Franjo Tudjman gained control over Croatia immediately 200.000 Serbs left the areas who were under the direct control of the new Croatian government.

I have wrote a question regarding this subject in ask JTF,
please see the direct link: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=21151.0

In this topic we can discuss Jakov Sedlar and his anti Serbian movie titled as "Hrvatska ljubavi moja - Croatia my olve".
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 05:05:05 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Jakov Sedlar a Croatian movie maker and his film!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 05:13:40 PM »
He is a Jewish Croation he's name sounds Jewish   Jakov Sedlar?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 04:09:53 PM »
He is a Jewish Croation he's name sounds Jewish   Jakov Sedlar?

Maybe he was once a Jew. Today he is a Roman Catholic.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 04:15:57 PM »
DO you know why doe he loves coming to Israel, who are his friends here?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 10:14:43 AM »

According to him he is the person who will establish the relationship between the Jews and the Croats. He also made a film in the end of the 70s inwhich he expressed his "respect" to the Jews.

Oke, that's fine. It is good if he does not have bad intention towards the Jews but in the same time has much respect for Tudjman and the Croatian Nazi band Thompson.

The Croatian Nazi band Thompson sings about the butchering of the Serbs and Jews which was conducted by Croatians during WW2. This Croatian man says that Thompson did not have sang such llyrics but it is well know that they glorify Croatian fascism in their songs. With other words he is protecting supporters of fascism in Croatia and not recognizing their deeds.

Like I have written in the text above, Franjo Tudjman (former president of Croatia)  had serious anti Semite statements! I remember that in the year of 1999 the authorities  of the state of Israel declared Franjo Tudjman as a not welcome foreigner on it's territory. That condition has not been put out of power in Israel. Of course Franjo Tudjman is death now, he can not physically visit Israel, but his supporters like Jakov Sedlar who carry his spirit and his ideas should also as not welcome be declared.

Croatia knows that the Jews have a great lobby in the US.
They do not want to have trouble with the Jews. Croatia searches for allies in her struggle against Serbia. Croatia's government knows that it has stolen Serbian territories and it's main priority is to disable and to participate in the process of the separation of the Serbian state. Because if Serbia has it's own problems inside the state's borders it will not be able to protect the interests of the Serbs outside Serbia's state borders, like in Bosnia and Hercegovina, Krajina and Croatia.

The Croatians can not have Jews as their enemies because it would be fatal for them as a small nation to have such a great nation against them. They will do everything to gain the respect from great nations like the Jews or the Russians.
The use false history, lies, half truths and twisted facts to accomplish their anti- Serbia plans.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:18:51 AM by DALMACIJA »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 10:33:32 AM »
I remembered that Israel  declared Franjo Tudjmanl persona non grata. I haven't  heard before of this Sedlar and his connections in Israel. Hopefully Israelis won't play into their hands.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 10:41:27 AM »

I am going to try to find out that..

Jakov Sedlar knows how to give lies!
He fools his Israeli cooperators by giving them false information.

For example when he was in Israel his Jewish friend asked to him is not your newest film about Franjo Tudjman the Croatian anti Semite? Jakov Sedlar tells stories to him like how the media was wrong about Tudjman.. and other crap…

This man is a clown. I will post some links of this film what a worthless crap..
Just see with which kind of person we are dealing now:

Some parts are in English.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 11:13:46 AM »

I am going to try to find out that..

Jakov Sedlar knows how to give lies!
He fools his Israeli cooperators by giving them false information.

For example when he was in Israel his Jewish friend asked to him is not your newest film about Franjo Tudjman the Croatian anti Semite? Jakov Sedlar tells stories to him like how the media was wrong about Tudjman.. and other crap…

This man is a clown. I will post some links of this film what a worthless crap..
Just see with which kind of person we are dealing now:

Some parts are in English.

Now I see thank you, He is the Croatian version of replacement history revisionist.

He has there some American General who claims if Croatia has committed war crimes they would have known (they did know these serpents scum). An Arab General who says Coratia was just doing a holly act of defending her land. And he has there the French Kike Finkelraut to provide the Jewish morality kosher stamp and to blame the Serbs.

That is abominable.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 11:37:35 AM »
Sedlar should be banned from Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline perhan

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 06:55:29 PM »
I didn`t want to open new topic but I wanted you to know about this:

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region-article.php?yyyy=2008&mm=05&dd=31&nav_id=50704

here is his site:
http://www.thompson.hr/

and wiki page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thompson_(band)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 06:58:58 PM by perhan »